22- Ethan has a Girlfriend?!

Brooke's pov
I walked out and saw Gray siting on the couch biting his nails.

"Ahm. You can go look..." I start crying.

""Hey, no matter what I love you. And the baby." Grayson comes behind me and hugs me.

Grayson's pov
After a long meaningful hug I walk into the bathroom. I over to the sink and saw fours pluses.

I go straight out and go to Brooke.

"He or she will be beautiful!" I place my warm hand on her stomach.

She finally smiled.

Brooklyn's pov

I was so scared but once Gray put his hand my belly  I knew it'd be ok.

"Ready for bed?" I say.

"Yea."

I go to our room and gray follows I strip and he throws me a over sized shirt.

We get into bed. I face away from Gray and he wraps his around me with his large hands on my stomach.

A few hours gray was asleep but i had thoughts running through my head.

I want to tell gray to not tell my parents. I will tell him the morning and tomorrow I plan on making a doctor's appointment to make it official.

I fell asleep at 3 am and woke up and ran the bathroom thirty minutes later.

Grayson's pov

I was sleeping and then I felt cold. I woke and Brooke was gone. I heard her in the bathroom. I got to our bathroom, I rubbed her back.

She gets up. Brooke cleans herself up and goes back to bed.

She is strong.

The next morning I wake up pretty early. Brooke was dead asleep so I quietly got up and went to the living room.

I got on my laptop and was scrolling through Instagram.

I thought fluttered through my mind. I wonder if I'm going to be father to A little princess or a prince.

Brooke might be scared but I was excited.

I texted Ethan to meet me at the park at ten this morning. It was only five so he'll get it when he gets up.

I wanted to tell Ethan about the baby but only him.

---skip a few hours later---(4 hours)

Ethan replied

Ah? Ok? Is it okay if I bring my girlfriend?

Me- Uh. Sure?? When did you get a girlfriend??

Ethan- like a week ago. 😏

Me- Ok... see you in an hour.

Ethan- ok.

It was 9 am and Brooke was still asleep. I just let her be. I wonder who Ethan's girlfriend is?

I'm sure she's loving. Weirdly I'm not jealous that Ethan found someone who he didn't have to marry.  I grabbed my keys and headed out he door. It was about 9:30 am when I got the park. I got to the park early for thinking time.

I thought about my future, but mostly how cool it'd be it I had a little princess running around our house.

I grinned.

"Wipe the grin off your face your scaring me." Ethan says walking towards me.

Omg! He's dating Lauren!!

Shit I don't think I could Ethan about the baby now.

"Hi..Lauren.." I stutter.

"Hi."

"So.. you two are a thing now huh?"

"Yep." Ethan answers.

"Wow.. um... I don't remember why i called you down here...ahm.. I gotta go."

"No, you remember. You're just avoiding me. I know how you are!"

"Ok,ok," I breath in and take a seat on the bench, "Brooke is pregnant."

"What??!?" Lauren yells.

"But Ethan I swear you tell anyone I'll be mad, same goes to you Lauren!"

"We will keep quiet." Ethan says.

"Ethan and I will drop by later." Lauren says.

"Ok."

I start going back home. When I get home Brooklyn is up.

"Hey babe, where have you been?" She asked.

"I went to tell Ethan."

"What did he say?"

"Well he had his... a... girlfriend and then said they'll be here later.."

"You told him to not tell the parentals right?"

"Right. Same with Lauren."

"Wait.. you told Lauren?!" Brooke raised her voice..

"Well she was with Ethan.."

"WAIT!! Lauren is Ethan's new girlfriend?!"

"Yes?"

"Omg," Brooke starts laughing.

"Hahahah."

Brooke's pov
I called the doctors office and they scheduled  me for tomorrow at7:50  am.

And I heard a knock on the door.

Whom might that be?? I walked the door and saw...

-/---

I updated!!! Ily oh guys!!

Ps- potatoes are cute