31. knock knock

Brooklyn's pov

Its been a week since the whole miscarriage and Grayson seems to be more upset about ot than i am.
" Gray babe you need to eat. Its not healthy your gonna starve and kill yourself"
"GOOD THEN ILL BE WITH ONE CHILD AND YOU'LL BE WITH THE OTHER. GREAT ITS SETTLED THAN."
"what the fuck grayson. That is not how you speak to me, or anyone for that matter. i cant lose you not after this miscarriage. Its just all too much for me right now. I wanna go woth you if your gonna see our child in heaven. But i cant. We both have to stay down here and raise a family. Together. We may of lost one child but we have the other one and maybe more to come. I can not lose you. I love you Bailey." I started to cry but tried to hold it back but grayson grabbed my face and they all just came treaming down my face all at once. He kissed me and our foreheads connected and we stayed there for awhile until i felt the baby kicking uncontrollably knowing it was finally time.
"GRAY GRAYSON GRAY GR- ITS COMING THE BABY"
"ETHAN ETH E!!"
"I know dude i heard he screaming i started the car already lets go." Ethan came running in

Graysons pov

I pick brooklyn up bridal style and we drive straight there. I tried to make her put her legs up on my lap bit she would slap my hands every time. Hormonal things.
We arrive at the hospital 315022 minutes later and all 3 of us wee yelling our names to the lady at the front desk. She knew Brooklyn was going into labor the first second she saw her state- sweaty, fat stomached and well screaming- she brought us to a room right away and left to get a doctor.

Brooklyn's pov

"I love you too Mae." Grayson said as he looked me in my teary eyes and slapped him bc this is not time to get sappy with me. Not when im like this at least.
"Gray if its a boy what were you thinking?"
"Sawyer?" Omg i loved it
"Omg i love it and for a girl i was thinking carter, bailey or Mae?"
" you decide you're the one that has been carrying it for 9 months"
" 8 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, 11 hours and 49 seconds." Ethan butts in.
"What the hell?" Grayson looks at his very special brother in a confused look.
The doctor comes in and he tells me to start pushing after he talks for a couple seconds and i do as he asked and soon enough i hear crying and the doctor takes the baby into a room and doesnt come back for a while
"Gray why did he just leave. What's wrong with my baby. What's the gender i just have so many questions."
Gray tells me everything is gonna be fine and that all we have to do is wait
Half an hour latet the doctor comes back and takes his mask off and jacket. With a disappointed look on his face and my brain jumped to conclusions. He/she is dead.
"Mr. And mrs. Dolan could i speak to you alone please?"
"No ethan stays!"
" your baby's fine but it also has something we like to call downsindrom"
" oh thank god. That isnt bad at all omg my brain just jumped to horrifying conclusions"
The three of us thank the doctor and ask to see the baby. He comes back woth the baby and hands it to me.
"Awh. Look at..."
-----------------------------------------------------------
Oh sorry cliffhanger. Whoopie find out what the gender is in the next chapter. Comment what you think the gender is. And before we start ill give everyone who got it right shout outs
😊 good night babes😙
-----------------------------------------------------------
Time of the day: 10:40pm
Word count: 655