6.

Dex Porter

Since I Agreed To Watch SaMiyah While Asia Is At Work, I Had To Take Her With Me So I Could Pack My Shit And Get It Together.

"It's My Bedtime Dex!" SaMiyah Whined As I Put Her In Her Car Seat.

"Shh...I Know. Go To Sleep Baby Girl." I Told Her. I Kissed Her Cheek And Quickly Ran Back Inside To Get Her And Asia's Bags That Asia Had Packed Before She Went To The Club. I Threw The Bags Into The Trunk Of My Car And Slammed It Closed. When I Got In The Car, I Saw Zavier's Car Pulling Into The Apartment Complex And Parking A Few Cars Down From Where I Was Parked. I Ducked Down In My Seat And Sat There For A Minute. I Then Saw India's Car Pulling Up And Her Getting Out Of The Car. I Was Supposed To Wait Until She Got Home To Tell Her The Plan, But I Had To Get Asia And SaMiyah's Bags Loaded Up; Plus I Had To Go Home And Get My Shit.

When I Saw Semaj Getting Out Of Zavier's Car, My Heart Started Beating Fast. I Saw Him Follow India Upstairs And Then...Nothing. This Was My Chance To Get The Hell Out Of There. I Started My Car And Waited Until I Got Out Of The Apartment Complex Before I Turned On My Lights And Proceeded To My House. Normally When I Got Home, I Would Park In My Driveway And Go About My Business, But Since I Knew Semaj Was Out Of Jail And On The Prowl...I Decided To Park In My Garage. It Was Nine O'Clock On The Dot When I Walked Into The House And I Had Three Solid Hours Until It Was Time For Me To Pick Asia Up From The Club.

I Had A Sleeping SaMiyah On My Shoulder As I Carried Her Into My Bedroom, But I Stopped When I Noticed One Of My Hoes Was Laying In My Bed Ass Naked.

"The Fuck You Doing Here, Drea?" I Asked Her.

Drea

"I've Been Calling You Babe." She Said.

"Look...As You Can See I'm Not Alone And I'm Not In The Mood. You Need To Leave." I Said.

"I Didn't Know You Had A Daughter? She's So Cute!" She Said, Completely Ignoring Me. I Shook My Head As I Carried SaMiyah Into My Guest Bedroom And Laid Her Down. I Then Walked Back Into My Bedroom And Handed Drea Her Clothes.

"Get Em On And Get Out." I Said. She Whined As She Grabbed My Arm And Pulled Me Into The Bed.

"Baby...What's Wrong?" She Asked, In Her Annoying Baby Voice. I Been Fucking With Drea For Awhile Now And She Is Completely In Love With A Nigga. The Feeling Isn't Mutual Though And She Knows That.

"Nothing." I Said. She Slid In Between My Legs And Undid My Pants. I Sighed As I Put My Hands Behind My Head And Let Her Do Her Thing. She Gripped My Dick Hard And Slowly Placed It In Her Mouth. I Sucked In Some Air As I Closed My Eyes And Let Drea Suck My Stress And Frustrations Away.

"You Like That Baby?" She Asked As She Took Me All The Way To The Back Of Her Throat.

"Ahhh Shit! Hell Yeah! Keep Doing That." I Said. She Did What She Was Told As She Took Me In The Back Of Her Throat Again. I Tensed Up As I Shot A Load Down Her Deep Ass Throat. She Smiled As She Swallowed My Kids And Stood Up.

"You Still Want Me To Leave?" She Asked.

"Yeah. Bounce Shawty." I Said. Her Mouth Dropped.

"Why Do You Do Me Like This? I Love You Dex And You Know This!" She Snapped.

"Yeah I Know, But I Don't Love You And YOU Know This." I Said. The Tears Started Falling Down Her Face As She Quickly Got Dressed.

"Just Know...If I Can't Have You...Nobody Can! Mark My Words Dexter Porter...You're Going To Regret This!" She Yelled. I Yawned As I Stood Up.

"Yeah Whatever Ma. Save Ya Threats For Somebody Who Cares Cause I Sure Don't." I Said. I Grabbed Her By Her Arm And Dragged Her Towards The Door.

"Oh...Give My House Key Back." I Said.

"But...You Gave That To Me." She Whined.

"I Know And I'm Asking For It Back." I Said. She Cried Harder As She Slowly Took My House Key Off Her Key Ring And Threw It At Me.

"Here! Asshole! I Hate You!" She Snapped. She Stormed Out Of My House And Slammed The Door. I Shrugged As I Locked My Door And Headed Back To My Bedroom To Pack My Shit And Prepare To Leave Town.

I Packed Up A Majority Of My Clothes, Shoes, And Hats, And Loaded Everything Into My Trunk. I Then Went To Gather All Of My Money That Was Stuffed Into Shoe Boxes And Packed Up In Nike Bags. I Had Six Nike Bags Total That Had Seven Shoe Boxes Inside That Contained $100,000 In Each Box. All Together That's $4.2 Million Dollars. I've Been Saving Since I Entered The Game.

After Loading Everything Into My Car, I Went To Grab SaMiyah And Placed Her Sleepy Ass Into Her Car Seat. I Quickly Buckled Her In And Then Hopped Into The Driver Seat. I Pushed The Garage Button And Watched As The Door Slowly, But When It Fully Opened...My Heart Stopped When I Saw Semaj Standing There.