22.

Semaj James

It Had Been A Week Since My Bitch Ass Baby Mama And My So Called Best Friend Almost Ran My Black Ass Over And Disappeared Into The Night With My Daughter. I Swear To God Man...When I Catch They Asses, It's Gon Be All She Fucking Wrote.

It Was Late And I Was Chilling With My Boys, But They Was Starting To Get On My Last Damn Nerves, So I Ended Up Ditching They Lame Asses And Going Back Over To India's House. That Bitch Ain't Been Home Since The First Night I Got Out, And She Been Avoiding My Calls So I Guess She's Ready To Die. I Did A Drive By Past They Mama's House, But India Wasn't There. There Was An Unmarked Cop Car Parked Across The Street So I Guess Her Scary Ass Called The Police After My Unexpected Visit. Oh Well...If Her Daughters Don't Get Some Act Right Then I'll Be Making Yet Another Unexpected Visit To See Her Ass.

I Pulled Up Outside Of India's Apartment, And To My Surprise, She Was Home. I Chuckled As I Checked My Surroundings Before Getting Out Of The Car. I Walked Up To Her Apartment And Looked Around Before Picking The Lock To Her Front Door. Her Door Immidiately Unlocked And I Walked Into Her House And Quietly Closed The Door. Her House Was Quiet As I Walked Down The Hall And Walked Into Her Room. I Smirked When I Noticed She Was Fully Naked And Sleeping Soundly While Laying On Her Back. I Quickly Stripped Out Of My Clothes, Climbed In Between Her Legs, And Positioned Myself As I Thrusted Roughly Inside Of Her. She Gasped Loudly As I Grabbed Her Legs And Continued Giving Her Long And Hard Strokes.

"Ow! Semaj Stop!" She Said, As She Pushed Against My Chest But I Didn't Budge.

"Shut The Fuck Up And Take This Dick!" I Snapped. I Pulled Out And Turned Her Around, Sliding Back Inside Of Her. I Grunted Loudly As I Pounded All My Frustrations Away Inside Of India. She Moved A Little, But I Gripped Her Waists As Went Harder Inside Of Her.

"Semaj Please!" She Cried.

"Shut The Fuck Up!" I Growled. She Squirmed Again As She Tried To Move Out Of My Tight Grip, But I Grabbed Her Hair.

"Ahhhh!" She Screamed.

"BE FUCKING STILL!" I Snapped. She Whimpered As I Started Going Faster And Harder Inside Of Her. The Headboard Was Hitting The Wall Hard As Our Skin Slapping Echoed Throughout The Room. India's Whimpers Slowly Turned Into Moans And I Knew She Was Going To Enjoy This Sooner Or Later. It Sucks That I'm Gonna Have To Kill Her Fine Ass Because She Got Some Real Good P*ssy, But Her Sex Ain't Got Shit On Asia's Sex. Though Its Been Years Since I Had Some Of Asia's Good Good, I Will ALWAYS Remember How Good She Felt.

"Semaj!" She Screamed As I Felt Her Walls Tightening.

"Fuck!" I Hissed As He Pulled Out And Shot A Load Over Her Ass. She Collapsed Onto Her Stomach As I Laid Next To Her. Her Breathing Was Hard As She Tried To Get Out Of The Bed, But I Grabbed Her.

"Where You Think You Going?" I Asked, Kissing Her Neck.

"To Take A Shower." She Said.

"Naw Fuck That. Call Asia." I Said.

"Semaj...She..." She Began, But I Grabbed Her Neck.

"Call Her! Don't Make Me Ask Again!" I Said. She Nodded Her Head As She Grabbed Her Phone Off The Nightstand Table. I Held Her Close As She Went To Asia's Contact And Dialed Her Number. The Phone Rung Five Times Before Going To Voicemail.

"Call Again." I Said. India Did What She Was Told And We Got The Same Results.

"She's Probably Sleep." She Said. I Didn't Say Anything. I Grabbed India By Her Hair And Gently Eased Her Down To Where My Erection Was.

"Take Care Of That." I Said.

"Hell No!" She Said. I Shoved Myself In Her Mouth And Pushed Her Head All The Way Down. She Gagged As She Tried To Move Her Head, But I Continued To Push Her Head Down. I Then Felt Her Teeth Sink Into My Dick And I Shoved Her Away.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I Snapped. She Took Off Running And I Quickly Ran After Her. She Almost Made It Out The Front Door, But I Grabbed Her And Threw Her Across The Room, Causing Her To Hit One Of The Kitchen Chairs. I Slammed The Door Shut And Locked It Before Turning Around To Face Her. She Was Slowly Trying To Sit Up, But When She Saw Me Coming Towards Her, She Tried To Scoot Away.

"I'm Sorry Semaj!" She Cried.

"Not Yet, But You Will Be." I Said.