8.

Dex Porter

I Pushed The Garage Button And Watched As The Door Slowly Risen, But When It Fully Opened...My Heart Stopped When I Saw Semaj Standing There. He Smirked At Me As He Threw His Arms Up And Started Laughing.

"Damn Man What's Up?" He Said. I Chuckled Dryly As I Climbed Out Of The Car.

"What's Good Maj?" I Said, Slapping Hands With Him. He Slapped My Hand Hard And Pulled Me Into A Bro Hug. I'm Sure He Felt The Way I Tensed Up, But He Didn't Say Anything About It.

"When Did You Get Out?" I Asked.

"Today Nigga. You Know My Lawyer Is The Shit!" He Said.

"In Other Words...You Broke Out?" I Asked. He Burst Out Laughing And Playfully Punched My Chest. This Nigga Was Clearly On Something, But I Didn't Know What.

"Nothing Gets Passed You Fool!" He Said. I Nodded My Head As I Watched Him Pull A Blunt Out Of His Pocket And Lit It Up.

"Wanna Hit?" He Asked. I Shook My Head, But He Insisted.

"Hit It Man Damn! We Haven't Smoked Together In Years." He Said. I Sighed As I Took A Few Hits Of His Blunt. I Looked Around Because It Smelled Like Something Was Burning, But I Didn't Notice Anything Out Of The Ordinary. I Handed It Back To Him, But He Shook His Head.

"Nah...Smoke That Shit." He Said, Smirking. I Eyed Him As I Took Another Hit Of The Blunt. He Crossed His Arms As He Smiled And Nodded His Head.

"So Dex...What's Been Going On Man?" He Asked.

"Shit...Nothing." I Said, Sitting On The Hood Of My Car. I Started Feeling A Little Lightheaded, But I Shook That Shit Off.

"Mhm. I Been Hearing Good Things About You Out Here Young Blood. You Doing The Damn Thing!" He Said.

"Preciate That Man." I Said. I Started Feeling Dizzy As I Dropped The Blunt On The Floor And Stepped On It.

"How's Asia And My Baby Girl?" He Asked.

"Uh...They Good. They Real Good." I Said.

"Oh Yeah? How Good Is Asia?" He Asked.

"What You Mean? She Straight." I Said, Rubbing My Forehead.

"Mhm. Well...Word On The Street Is...You Been Fucking My Bitch!" He Snapped, Pulling Out His Gun And Pointing It At Me. I Don't Know Why, But I Started Laughing Hysterically In His Face. I Felt Way Higher Than Usual And That's When I Know That Semaj Had Laced My Blunt With Only God Knows What.

"Oh So You Think This Shit Is Funny?" He Asked, Cocking His Gun. Before I Could Answer, We Heard A Loud BOOM That Echoed In The Distance.

"What The Fu-" Semaj Began, But I Punched Him Across His Face; Causing Him To Drop The Gun. Though I Was Severely Dizzy And I Felt Like I Was About To Throw Up, I Continued Throwing Punches On His Ass. He Headbutted Me In My Face And I Fell Over. He Struggled To Get Up, But When He Did...He Started Stomping On My Leg And Kicking Me In My Chest.

"Stop! Stop!" I Heard A Small Voice Yell. I Looked Over And Saw SaMiyah Standing Outside.

"SaMiyah Run!" I Murmured. Semaj Kicked Me One Last Time In The Face And I Blacked Out.

 Semaj Kicked Me One Last Time In The Face And I Blacked Out

Asia Clarke

The Closer I Got To Dex's House, The Better I Was Starting To Feel. That Feeling Instantly Went Away Though When I Finally Made It To Dex's House And Heard A Whole Bunch Of Ruckus Coming From His Garage.

"Stop! Stop!" I Heard SaMiyah Yell.

"SaMiyah Run!" I Heard Dex Said. I Then Heard A Loud Thud And Then...Silence. I Peeked Around The Corner And Saw Semaj Slowly Walking Towards Our Daughter. I Picked Up A Brick And Slowly Crawled Over Towards Dex.

"Hey Princess." He Said.

"Where's My Mommy? I Want My Mommy!" She Cried.

"Do You Know Who I Am? You Probably Don't Remember Me, But I'm Your Daddy." He Said.

"No! I Want My Mommy!" She Screamed.

"Aye! You Better Watch Your Fucking Tone With Me!" He Yelled At Her. He Was About To Grab Her, But She Started Crying And That's When I Quickly Stood Up.

"Get Away From Her!" I Said. He Turned Around Quickly And Looked At Me.

"Mommy!" SaMiyah Said. She Tried To Run To Me, But Semaj Grabbed Her And Picked Her Up.

"Semaj Put Her Down." I Begged.

"Well Damn. Baby Girl You Filled Out Real Nice." He Said, Licking His Lips. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Semaj...Put Her Down. Your Beef Is With Me And Me Only." I Said.

"Yeah You Right, But That Nigga Over There Made It His Beef When Ya'll Started Fucking!" He Snapped.

"What? Dex And I Are NOT Fucking!" I Said.

"Bullshit! I Know You Two Are Fucking, But Aye It's Cool. You Fucked My Nigga And I Fucked Your Sister. We're Even Now." He Said, Smirking. I Opened My Mouth To Speak, But SaMiyah Started Slapping Semaj Against The Face. He Dropped Her And That's When I Blacked Out. I Ran Up On Him And Busted His Shit Wide Open With The Brick That Was In My Hand. He Fell Down And I Quickly Grabbed SaMiyah. I Held Her In My Arms As I Quickly Ran Over To Dex.

"Dex! Come On Get Up!" I Said.

"Get Up Dex!" SaMiyah Cried. I Sat SaMiyah Down And Tried To Help Dex Up, But It Was No Use. I Only Had One Good Arm And This Nigga Was Heavy.

"You Stupid Bitch!" I Heard Semaj Groan. He Was Still Laid Out On The Garage Floor And I Didn't Want To Stick Around For Him To Get Up. I Found A Bottled Water That Was In The Backseat Of Dex's Car And I Quickly Opened It Up. I Poured The Entire Bottle On His Face Until He Jerked Awake And Looked Up At Me.

"Come On! Get Up!" I Said. He Slowly Got Up And I Helped Him Into The Car. I Then Hopped Into The Driver Seat And Put The Car In Drive, But Semaj Jumped In Front Of The Car.

"You All Are Fucking Dead!" He Snapped. I Pressed On The Gas And Tried To Run Him Over, But He Quickly Jumped Out Of The Way. That Was Definitely His Best Bet Because I Would've Hit His Ass Without A Care In The World.

(The Next Few Chapters Will Be A Flashback On How Asia And Semaj Met And How Everything Led Up To All Of This Animosity. Everything Will Make Sense In The End.)