16.

Two Weeks Later...

I Jerked Awake When I Heard SaMiyah's Loud, High Pitched Crying Which Echoed Throughout My Room. I Was Sitting At My Desk, With My Face Pressed Against My Algebra Book, Fast Asleep. I Started Out Working On My Homework, But I Had To Rest My Eyes. I Guess That Resulted In A Small, Innocent Cat Nap. I Picked My Head Up And Wiped The Drool From The Side Of My Mouth Before Getting Up.

"Okay Juicy Ma. Mommy's Coming." I Said, Yawning. I Gave SaMiyah The Nickname Juicy Ma Because She Was Only Two Weeks Old And Already Getting So Damn Chunky! That Was Alright For Me Though Because I Loves Me A Thick Thighed, Chunky Baby. I Picked Her Up From Her Crib And Slowly Rocked Her As I Sat Back Down At My Desk. I Then Grabbed My Phone And Called Semaj To See Where He Was. His Phone Rang Twice And Someone Picked Up, But It Wasn't Semaj.

"Hello?" A Female Voice Said.

"Um...Who Is This?" I Asked.

"Who Is This? You Called My Man's Phone!" She Said.

"Your Man Huh? Tuh. Well...Can I Speak To Him?" I Asked, Sweetly.

"Can I Ask Who This Is?" She Asked, Trying To Mock My Sweet Voice. She Failed Miserably.

"You Can Ask, But That Doesn't Mean I'm Going To Tell You. Now Can You Please Put Him On The Phone." I Said.

"Nope And Since You Want To Be Childish And Not Tell Me Who This Is, Consider Yourself Blocked." She Said, Hanging Up In My Face. My Mouth Dropped As I Looked At My Phone And Called Semaj's Phone Again. The Call Went Straight To Voicemail And That Really Pissed Me Off. I Sat My Phone Down And Looked Down At SaMiyah Who Was Fast Asleep. I Kissed Her Forehead And Went To Lay Her Back In Her Crib. I Then Sat Back At The Desk And Called Semaj's Phone Again, But It Was No Use. I Kept Getting His Voicemail. I Groaned In Frustration As I Called Dex's Phone. At Least I Know He'd Answer My Calls.

"What's Up Lil Ma?" He Answered.

"Hey D. What Are You Doing?" I Asked.

"Chilling. Playing NBA Live. What You And Baby Maj Doing?" He Asked.

"She's Sleep And I'm Working On Homework. Speaking Of Semaj...Do You Have Any Idea Where He Is?" I Asked.

"He Ain't Over There? Damn...That Fool Left Here Hours Ago Saying He Was Coming To Spend Time With You And The Baby." He Said. I Was Furious.

"Well He Lied Cause He's Not Here And When I Called His Phone, Some Random Bitch Picked Up." I Said.

"Swear To God? Hold On...Let Me Call This Nigga Phone." He Said.

"Okay." I Said. I Doubt He Heard Me Though. A Few Seconds Later, Dex Merged The Call.

"Hello?" The Female Voice Said.

"Aye Put Maj On The Phone." Dex Said.

"He's Busy." She Said.

"Bitch I Didn't Ask You That! Give Him The Phone Before I Come Over There And Smack Your Stupid Ass!" He Yelled. I Smirked As I Slowly Worked On This Stupid Algebra. The Phone Stood Silent For A Minute And Seconds Later...Semaj Got On The Phone.

"Yo Man What's Up?" He Said.

"Aye Fool. Where You At And Who The Fuck Was That Answering Your Phone?" He Asked. That's What I Wanted To Know. Who The Hell Is This Random Broad?

"Shit I'm At The Crib And That Ain't Nobody But Felicia Hoe Ass. She Just Like That Bitch Off Friday Always Begging A Nigga For Shit." He Said. Dex Cracked Up Laughing.

"Nigga Fuck You!" Felicia Snapped.

"Naw Bitch Fuck YOU!" Semaj Said.

"So Did You Already Go See Asia And The Baby?" Dex Asked.

"Yeah I Already Did." He Said. That Son Of A Bitch Was Lying! Why The Fuck Did He Have To Lie? He Know Damn Well That He Hasn't Been By To See Her! Ya'll Think I Was Mad Before...You Should See Me Now. I AM FURIOUS!

"That's What's Up. How They Doing?" Dex Asked.

"They Good, But Let Me Hit You Up Later On." He Said.

"Aight Bet." Dex Said. I Sat There Quietly Until Dex Got Back On The Phone.

"Aye Asia You Still There?" He Asked.

"Yeah." I Said. My Voice Cracked A Little And That Meant I Was About To Cry.

"You Good?" He Asked.

"Am I Good? OF COURSE I'M NOT GOOD! I'm Tired, I'm Exhausted, I Need Sleep, AND I Have To Get Caught Up In School! Of Course I'm Not Good!" I Cried.

"Aye Don't Spazz Out At Me Because Yo Man Out Doing No Good." He Said. I Sighed.

"I'm Sorry." I Said.

"You Good. How Bout I Come Through And Watch Lil Maj While You Rest." He Said.

"Do You Even Know To Take Care Of A Baby?" I Asked.

"Feed Em, Change Em, Watch Em Sleep. Nothing To It So I Think I Got It." He Said.

"There's Way More To It, But Okay. How Soon Can You Get Here?" I Asked.

"I'm Leaving Now. I'll Be There In Fifteen Minutes." He Said.

"Okay And Dex? Thank You. I Owe You Big Time." I Said.

"Damn Right You Do!" He Said. I Laughed As We Hung Up The Phone. Hopefully I Can Get A Little Rest While Dex Is Here. Hopefully I'll Be Able To Sleep Peacefully Knowing That When Wake Up, I'll Know That My Baby Is Still In One Piece.