12.

After The Emotional Episode At My Mom's House, I Was Even More Nervous To Tell Semaj The News About My Pregnancy. I Tried Calling Him To Let Him Know That I Was Coming Back Over, But He Didn't Answer His Phone, Nor Did He Respond To Any Of My Texts. That Was So Unlike Him.

It Was Going On Three In The Morning As I Paced Back And Forth In The Living Room Waiting On Semaj To Come Home. I Really Hoped He Was Okay Because I Was Definitely Worried Sick About It. I Ended Up Dozing Off On The Couch, But I Quickly Woke Up When I Heard Some Fumbling Going On Outside The Door.

"Open The Door!" I Heard A Female Voice Say. I Slowly Sat Up And Watched As Semaj Stumbled Into The House With Some Random Girl.

"I Been Wanting Your Sexy Ass All Night Daddy!" The Girl Said.

"Well You Got Me So Now What?" Semaj Said. The Girl Giggled As She Turned On The Light, But When She Saw Me She Screamed. Semaj Quickly Pulled His Gun Out And Pointed It At Me.

"Aw Shit! Asia What You Doing Here?" He Asked, Lowering His Gun. I Didn't Answer. I Was Still In Shock That This Nigga Was About To Fuck This Girl.

"Semaj Baby Who Is That? Why Is She Here?" The Girl Asked. She Was Whining Like A Little Bitch And I Wanted To Punch Her In Her Face.

"Asia! Hello! What Are You Doing Here?" Semaj Said, Snapping His Fingers In My Face.

"I Um...I Got Kicked Out And I Didn't Have Anywhere Else To Go." I Said. The Girl Rolled Her Eyes And Put Her Hands On Her Hip.

"Semaj We Got Some Unfinished Business To Attend To. You Need To Send This Little Girl Somewhere." She Said, Rolling Her Eyes At Me. I Hope Them Bitches Fall Out! I Sighed As I Stood To My Feet And Put My Shoes On.

"I Didn't Know You Would Be Having Company. My Mistake." I Said. I Grabbed My Bag And Walked Out Of His House. Tears Started Falling Down My Face As I Started Walking Down The Sidewalk. I Can't Believe This! Here I Am...Homeless, Pregnant, And Nowhere To Go! And To Make Matters Worse...The One Person I Thought Would Help Me Is The Same Person Who Put Me In This Predicament! Well...It Was My Fault Just As Much As It Was His, But In My Defense...I Didn't Know Anything About Sex!

I Was Sitting On The Corner, Crying My Eyes Out, And Trying To Think Of What I Was Going To Do. There Was A Homeless Shelter Downtown, But I Didn't Want To Go There. I Guess I Really Don't Have A Choice Right Now.

"Hey There Beautiful. You Need Some Help?" I Heard A Voice Ask. I Looked Up And Rolled My Eyes. It Was Semaj's Friend Big Mike And Some Other Guy.

"No I'm Fine." I Said.

"Yeah You Are." The Other Guy Said, Licking His Lips. I Rolled My Eyes And Stood Up.

"Where Ya Nigga Maj At?" Big Mike Asked.

"Home...Waiting On Me To Get There." I Lied. They Both Started Laughing As I Turned To Leave, But One Of Them Grabbed My Arm.

"Hold On Baby. What's The Rush? I'm Sure Maj Is Being Preoccupied At The Moment So You Don't Have To Leave Right Now." He Said. I Snatched My Arm Away.

"I Have To Go." I Said. I Tried To Walk Off, But Big Mike Jumped In Front Of Me While His Friend Stood Behind Me.

"Move!" I Snapped, Shoving Mike Away From Me. I Then Shoved His Friend Off Of Me, But They Pressed Their Selves Against Me Once Again.

"Oh I Like It Rough!" Big Mike Said.

"And I Like Em Feisty!" The Other Guy Said.

"Leave Me Alone!" I Yelled.

"Shh...How About We Go Behind This Building Right Here Real Quick?" Mike Said.

"How About No!" I Said.

"How Bout...You Ain't A Choice." The Other Guy Said. He And Big Mike Grabbed Me And Started To Drag Me Towards The Building.

"NO! LET ME GO! HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I Screamed. I Then Saw A Car That Was Coming Down The Street And That Made Me Scream Louder.

"HELP ME!" I Screamed.

"Shut The Fuck Up!" The Random Guy Yelled. The Car Slowed Down And Then Came To A Complete Stop.

"Aye Let Her Go!" I Heard A Familiar Voice Say. We All Looked And Saw Dex Holding Two Guns In His Hand. He Had One Pointed At Big Mike And The Other Gun Pointed At The Other Guy. They Both Let Me Go And I Ran To Grab My Bag That I Dropped While They Were Dragging Me.

"Go Get In My Car." Dex Said. I Nodded As I Quickly Got Into His Car And Did A Silent Prayer. I Had To Thank God For Saving Me From Getting Raped And Possibly Killed. Dex Slowly Backed Up Until He Got To The Driver Side And As Soon As He Got In, He Sped Off.

"Thank You Dex." I Said.

"What Yo Ass Doing Out Here So Late?" He Asked, Completely Ignoring My Thank You.

"I-I Got Kicked Out." I Said.

"Okay So Why You Ain't Take Ya Ass To Maj's House?" He Asked.

"I Did, But He...He..." My Voice Trailed Off As The Tears Started Forming.

"He What? Damn Girl Spit It Out!" He Snapped. I Jumped And Wiped My Tears.

"He Had Another Girl With Him." I Said. Dex Got Silent After That. He Sighed And Shook His Head.

"Damn. So What You Gon Do?" He Asked. I Shrugged.

"I Guess I'll Go To The Rescue Mission. Can You Drop Me Off?" I Asked. He Looked At Me Like I Was Crazy.

"Hell Naw! That Shit Is Back The Other Way, But I'll Let You Crash At My Crib For The Night." He Said.

"Okay...Thank You So Much." He Said.

"Yeah Whatever." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes As I Crossed My Arms And Stared Out The Window.