26

Dex Porter

After Asia Stormed Upstairs And Had Her Little Temper Tantrum Or Whatever, I Just Shrugged That Shit Off And Took SaMiyah Over To The Neighbors House So She Could Play For Awhile. I Ended Up Leaving Her Over There And Told The Wife, Lacey, To Just Drop Her Off Whenever. She Said Okay And I Headed Back To The House To Test My Luck With Asia's Stubborn Ass Again. I Hurried Upstairs, But I Stopped When I Heard Asia Yelling.

"India? INDIA!" She Screamed. It Sounded Like She Was Crying Or Something.

"Indy? Indy Please Say Something!" She Yelled. It Got Quiet For A Minute As I Listened To Her Sniffle.

"Semaj? Semaj What Did You Do?" She Asked. Semaj? Why The Fuck She Talking To Him? I Walked Into The Room As Asia Just Sat There. She Had Tears Flowing Down Her Cheeks As She Dropped Her Phone And Slammed Her Hands Against Her Face.

"Aye What's Going On?" I Asked.

"He Killed Her! He Killed Her!" She Cried.

"Who Killed Who?" I Asked.

"Semaj Killed India! He Killed My Sister!" She Screamed. She Cried Harder As I Pulled Her Into My Arms. She Buried Her Face In My Chest As She Cried.

"This Is All My Fault!" She Cried.

"How? We All The Way In Tennessee So...How The Hell Is It Your Fault?" I Asked.

"Because I Brought That Crazy Son Of A Bitch Into Our Lives! I Had His Kid And Testified Against Him In Court! This Is My Fault." She Cried. I Rubbed Her Back.

"It Really Ain't Ya Fault Ma. Semaj Has Always Been A Fucked Up Person, And You Wanna Know Something Else? He Got You Pregnant On Purpose." I Said. Her Head Shot Up As She Looked At Me With Her Teary, Red Eyes.

"What?" She Said In Disbelief.

"Yep. He Said The First Time Y'all Had Sex He Nutted In You Like Three Times And Lil Ma Was Conceived." I Said. She Wiped Her Eyes As She Pulled Away From Me.

"Why Are You Just Now Telling Me This?" She Asked.

"Shit To Be Honest It Slipped My Mind. Besides When He Told Me This, Your Ass Had Already Given Birth And Baby Girl Was Here." I Said. She Sighed As She Started Pacing.

"I Have To Go Back." She Murmured.

"What?" I Said.

"I Have To Go Back Dex! He Killed My Sister And My Mom Might Be Next! I Can't Have That On My Conscious!" She Said.

"Aye That's A Bad Idea." I Said.

"Why?" She Asked.

"Because This Could Be His Plan To Lure You Back In So He Can Get Your Ass. I Ain't Finna Let You Walk Into A Trap." I Said.

"Well I Can't Just Stay Here And Have Him Kill Off My Mom Too! I Have To Do Something!" She Said, Crossing Her Arms. I Sighed.

"How About I Call My Homie And Have Him Look Into Everything? Will That Make You Feel Better?" I Asked.

"Not Really." She Said Dryly. I Chuckled.

"Well It Should. Semaj Fears This Nigga More Than God." I Said. She Furrowed Her Eyebrows As She Cocked Her Head To The Side.

"Really?" She Said. I Nodded.

"He's One Of The Most Feared Kingpins In Atlanta." I Said. She Just Stared Blankly At Me. I Shook My Head.

"Nevermind." I Said. I Laid On The Bed And Pulled My Phone Out.

"Are You Calling Him Now?" She Asked.

"Yep." I Said As I Clicked On His Name And Pressed The Phone To My Ear. She Climbed On Top Of Me And Leaned Down So She Can Listen In On The Call. I Glared At Her And Put The Phone On Speaker.

"Sup Dex." My Homie Dacieon Answered. (For Those Who Don't Know, Dacieon Is From My Unthinkable Series.)

"What's Up Nigga? What You Got Going On?" I Asked.

"Shit. Chilling At Home With The Fam." He Said.

"Sounds Good. Tell Sky And Them Lil Demon Dacieon's I Said What's Up." I Said.

"Fuck You Nigga." He Said Laughing. "What You Need Though?"

"Bruh I Done Got Into Some Deep Shit With Semaj And Now I'm On The Run From His Has." I Said.

"Ain't That Nigga In Jail? The Fuck You On The Run For?" He Asked.

"Man He Broke Out Of Jail And You Know He Told Me To Watch Over His Baby Mama And His Daughter, But Now He Think I'm Fucking Her." I Said.

"Shit...Are You?" He Asked. I Chuckled As I Looked At Asia.

"I Wish." I Mumbled. She Slapped My Chest And I Chuckled. Dacieon Was Just Laughing.

"Nah I'm Not Fucking Her, But Check This Out. I'm Helping Her Out By Protecting Her And Her Daughter. We Done Fled From Atlanta And Now We Ducked Off In Tennessee, Laying Low. I Think This Nigga Done Harmed Or Even Possibly Killed Her Sister And I Slick Need You To Go See. She Wants To Go Her Self, But I Told Her It Was Too Dangerous." I Said.

"Yeah It Is. It's A Good Thing Ya'll Playing It Smart For Right Now. Just Send Me Her Address And Shit And I'll Check It Out." He Said.

"Aight Thanks Man. We Really Appreciate It." I Said.

"Yeah Whatever Nigga. I'll Call Yo Ass Back." He Said.

"Bet." I Said. We Hung Up, Texted Him The Information, And Tossed My Phone Next To Me. Asia Leaned Over And Laid Her Head On My Chest.

"Thank You." She Said.

"No Problem." I Said. She Looked Up At Me And Slowly Licked Her Lips. I Smirked As I Grabbed Her Ass And Pushed Her Upward So We Could Be Face To Face. She Giggled As She Leaned Down And Pressed Her Lips Against Mines. I Quickly Closed My Eyes And Gripped Her Ass Tighter, As She Deepened The Kiss And Pulled Me Closer. I'm Not Use To Kissing At All, But It Felt So Right With Asia. She Pulled Away From Me And Sat Up. I Opened My Eyes And Looked At Her Like She Was Crazy.

"The Fuck You Stopping For?" I Asked. She Giggled And Climbed Off Me.

"Because Your Friend Was Poking Me In The Butt." She Said. I Looked Down And Saw My Erection Standing Straight Up. Her Eyes Widened As She Bit Her Bottom Lip And Stared At It.

"Look If You Ain't Tryna Help Me Out Then You Need To Quit Staring." I Said, Adjusting My Hard On. She Giggled As She Blushed And Looked Away.

"Sorry...It's Kind Of Hard Not To Look At It." She Said.

"Yeah I Know. Come Lay Down With Me." I Said.

"You Not About To Poke Me With That Thick Stick. No Thank You. I'm Going To Go Watch A Movie." She Said, Skipping Out Of The Room.

"You Fucking Tease!" I Yelled.

"Love You Too Dex!" She Yelled Back.

"Man Fuck Your Love!" I Mumbled As I Got Up. I Was Still Somewhat On Hard And I Shook My Head. Another Cold Shower It Is.