27.

Semaj James

I Was Ducked Down In My Car As The Police, The Fire Department, And The Paramedics Surrounded India's Apartment Building. Someone Had Called The Police And Reported Gunshots A Little After I Shot At Her Ass, And They Came Quickly. I Wasn't About To Stick Around And Wait For Them To Come Get My Ass, So I Gathered My Shit And Headed Out.

I Looked In The Backseat And India Was Still Passed Out With Blood Leaking From Her Arm And Leg. I Didn't Kill Her Ass, But I Did Shoot Her. She Should've Just Played It Cool And None Of This Would've Happened. All She Had To Do Was Find Out Where Asia Was And I Would've Left Her Ass Alone For Good, But That Didn't Happen The Way It Should Have. Asia Is Smarter Than I Anticipated Because She Wasn't Giving Up Where She And That Fake Ass Nigga Dex Was. Knowing Him, He Probably Got Them Shacked Up In A Little House In California And They Playing House With My Daughter. Boy I Tell You...I Can't Wait Until I Kill Them Both Dead.

After An Hour, The Scene Started To Die Down And That Meant It Was Safe For Me To Leave. The Only Reason I Didn't Leave Sooner Was Because There Was A Police Officer Checking Peoples Cars As They Tried To Leave And I Didn't Have Time For Them To Recognize Me, Or The Bleeding Bitch In My Backseat. I Started The Car And Pulled Quickly Backed Out Of My Parking Space And Calmly Drove Away From The Apartment Complex. I Heard India Moving Around In The Backseat And Then She Started Crying.

"Take Me To The Hospital." She Cried.

"Nah...You Ain't About To Snitch On Me." I Said.

"I Won't Snitch. I Promise." She Cried.

"Bitch Shut The Fuck Up! You Damn Near Snitched To Your Dumb Ass Sister! She Was Probably One Of The Snitch Bitches That Called The Police!" I Snapped.

"Semaj Please! I'm Losing Too Much Blood." She Cried. I Sighed Irritably As I Continued To Drive.

"Please Semaj! Please!" She Cried. I Smirked As I Looked Back At Her.

"Aight. Come Up Here And Suck Me Up First." I Said.

"I-I Can't. I'm Too Weak." She Said.

"Oh Well. Looks Like You Can Kiss That Trip To The Hospital Goodbye." I Said.

"Semaj Please!" She Said. I Grabbed Her Phone Off The Passenger Seat And Called Zavier.

"What's Up Nigga? You Know You All On The News?" He Answered.

"Word? What The Fuck They Talking Bout?" I Asked.

"That You're Dangerous And Still Out On The Loose. And They Said You Probably Had Something To Do With That Shooting And The Missing Girl." He Said.

"I Do, But Aye...Meet Me At The Hospital By Your House. I Need You To Keep An Eye On This Girl For Me." I Said.

"Hell Naw! I Ain't Going To Jail For Your Dumb Ass!" He Said.

"Shut Your Ass Up And Listen! Just Say You Found Her On The Side Of The Road And That You Helped Her Out. Aight? You Hear That India? My Nigga Found You On The Side Of The Road!" I Said.

"Okay." She Said.

"What If She Snitches On You?" He Asked.

"Then She'll Be Dead Just Like Her Sister. I'm Sure She Learned Her Lesson By Now. Ain't That Right Baby?" I Said.

"Yes." She Said.

*

Twenty Minutes Later, I Helped India Out Of The Car And Watched As Zavier Helped Her Into The Hospital. I Had A Strange Feeling That I Was Being Watched, But I Didn't See Anything Out Of The Ordinary. I Quickly Hopped In My Car And Sped Out Of The Parking Lot. Since India's Apartment Was Being Investigated, I Didn't Have Anywhere To Go. I Guess I Can Go Lay Low At Dex House Since I Knew His Alarm Code And I Knew Where He Kept His Spare Key. Maybe I Could Even Find A Clue On Where His Ass Went With My Baby Moms And Daughter. They Can Run, But They Surely Can't Hide.