23.

Asia Clarke

I Was Sitting On The Porch As I Watched SaMiyah Run Around The Yard. I Know She Missed Going To The Park And Making New Friends So I'm Going To Have To Find Out Where The Nearest Park Was So I Can Take Her. Dex And I Also Decided That We Might Get Her A Dog Or Something So She Could Have Someone To Play With.

"Watch Me Mommy!" She Said As She Attempted To Do A Cartwheel. I Clapped My Hands As She Tried Again.

"Keep Trying Baby. Remember...Practice Makes Perfect." I Said. She Nodded As She Continued To Try And Improve On Her Cartwheels. I Wonder Were The Hell Dex Snuck Off To Earlier This Morning. We Ended Up Falling Asleep In Separate Beds, But This Morning I Woke Up And Dex Was In The Bed With Me. I Found That Really Odd, But Also Quite Comforting.

"Excuse Me." I Heard Someone Say. I Looked Up And Saw A Beautiful Couple Coming Towards Me With Their Daughter Who Looks To Me Around The Same Age As SaMiyah.

"Yes?" I Said.

"Hi...I'm Lacey, This Is My Husband Anthony, And Our Daughter Morgan. We're Your New Neighbors." She Said.

Lacey & Anthony

Lacey & Anthony

Morgan

"Oh...Nice To Meet You All. I'm Asia And That's My Daughter SaMiyah." I Said.

"Mommy Can I Go Play With Her?" Morgan Asked.

"Yeah Baby Go Ahead." Lacey Said. Morgan Ran Out To The Yard And Started Playing With SaMiyah.

"Our Daughter Has Been Begging To Come Play With Your Little Girl Since We Saw You Guys Moving In The Other Day." She Said. I Was About To Respond Until I Saw Dex Pulling Into The Driveway. He Had A Mean Ass Mug On His Face As He Got Out The Car And Approached Us.

"Who Ya'll Is?" He Asked.

"These Are Our Neighbors. This Is Lacey, Her Husband Anthony, And Their Adorable Daughter Morgan." I Said.