18.

Dex Porter

I Woke Up To My Doorbell Ringing And Loud Bangs On My Door. I Opened One Eye And Looked At The Clock To See That It Was Almost Noon. I Huffed As I Sat Up In My Bed And Looked Over To See Some Girl Naked And Asleep Next To Me.

"Aw Hell Naw! Aye! Aye Ma...Get Up." I Said, Shaking Her Hard.

"Mmm Whaattt? What Time Is It?" She Asked.

"Time For You To Get Out! Come On." I Said. She Sat Up And Stretched Out, Covering Her Breasts.

"You Want Me To Leave? I Thought We Had A Really Good Time Last Night." She Said.

"It Was Straight, But Your Head Game Was Weak. Work On That And Then Hit Me Up." I Said. She Scoffed As She Got Up And Started Getting Dressed. I Slid On My Basketball Shorts And Walked Out Of My Bedroom So I Could Answer My Door. I Swung The Door Open, Ready To Snap On Whoever Was Banging On My Door, But I Calmed Down When I Saw Semaj. He Was Holding SaMiyah's Car Seat And He Looked Guilty As Hell.

"The Fuck Wrong With You?" I Asked. He Sighed As He Walked Into The House.

"I Did Some Fucked Up Shit Man." He Said.

"What You Do?" I Asked. He Sighed As He Sat The Baby's Car Seat Down, Along With Her Diaper Bag. He Was About To Tell Me What Happened Until My Female Companion Came Walking Out Of My Bedroom.

"Lose My Number Asshole!" She Hissed.

"It Was Never Saved Sweetheart." I Said Smirking. She Stormed Out Of My House And Slammed My Door. SaMiyah Started Screaming To The Top Of Her Lungs And I Glanced At Semaj. He Huffed As He Bent Down And Gently Grabbed SaMiyah From Her Car Seat. I Could Tell By How Stiff He Was That This Was Probably His First Or Second Time Holding Her. She Was Still Crying Though As He Stiffly Rocked Her In His Arms.

"Support Her Head Man." I Told Him. He Did And Continued To Rock Her Stiffly. She Calmed Down, But She Was Still Somewhat Fussy.

"You Take Her Man." He Said.

"Nah Bruh That's Yo Baby, But Anyways...Tell Me What Happened." I Said.

"Aight So I Was Taking Asia And The Baby To Her Doctors Appointment And I Was Trying To Apologize To Her, But Her Ass Was Being Hardheaded. So I Ended Up Seeing Big Mike And His Nigga Darryl And I Confronted Them About Trying To Rape Her. They Was Doing All This Lying Back And Forth And I Got Irritated So I Shot Them Both." He Said.

"In Front Of Asia?" I Asked.

"Hell Yeah! I Was Trying To Prove To Her That I Cared About Her And That I Wouldn't Let Anything Else Bad Happen To Her. I Guess I Scared Her Ass Because She Started Yelling And Telling Me To Take Her Home But I Wouldn't Do It. So When We Got To The Doctor's Office, I Punched Her And Knocked Her Ass Out Of The Car And Pulled Off." He Said. I Shook My Head As I Rubbed My Eyes. I Swear Semaj Was Dumb As Hell.

"So You Beat Up The Mother Of Your Child, Left Her Stranded Somewhere, And Came Over Here With Your Daughter That You Kidnapped? Is That What You Saying?" I Asked. He Didn't Respond. He Just Sat SaMiyah Back In Her Car Seat.

"Can You Watch Her For A Minute? I'm Finna Go To The Gas Station To Get A Black And Mild." He Said.

"Nah Nigga What You Need To Do Is Go Get That Girl And Make Sure She Alright! Then Return Ya Baby Girl To Her Before Yo Ass Get Caught By The Police." I Said.

"Yeah Okay. Just Watch Her For An Hour Man." I Said. I Nodded As He Walked Out And Left Me With The Baby. I Looked Down At SaMiyah And Saw Her Looking Up At Me.

"Sup Baby Maj." I Said. She Smiled As She Started Blowing Spit Bubbles. I Smirked As I Picked Her Up And Laid Her On My Shoulder. I Then Smelled Something Foul As I Held SaMiyah Out In Front Of My Face.

"Aye Lil Girl...Did You Shit?" I Asked Her. She Just Kicked Her Little Legs And Smiled At Me. I Shook My Head As I Grabbed Her Diaper Bag And Laid Her Down On The Couch. I Ain't Never Dealt With Babies Before, But Here I Was...Changing My Best Friend's Baby's Diaper.

*

A Few Hours Had Passed By And Semaj Still Hadn't Returned. I Been Blowing His Phone Up Constantly, But That Nigga Wasn't Answering. To Top It All Off, SaMiyah Was Down To Her Last Bottle And I Had To Hurry Up And Get Her Ass Back To Her Mama Before She Turn Up On Me. I Dialed Asia's Number And Waited For Her To Answer.

"Dex...Now Is Not A Good Time." She Answered.

"Like Hell It Ain't! This Lil Girl Almost Out Of Milk." I Said. She Gasped.

"Oh My God! You Have My Baby? Is She Okay?" She Asked.

"Yeah I Got Her And She Straight." I Said.

"Oh Thank God! I'm Coming To Get Her!" She Said.

"Aight, But Aye...Are You Okay? Maj Told Me What He Did And That Was Some Fucked Up Shit." I Said.

"Right, But I'm Okay. I'll Be There Soon." She Said.

"Bet." I Said, Hanging Up.