24.

Dex Porter

It Was Almost Three In The Morning And I Couldn't Sleep Worth Shit. Mainly Because I'm Use To Sleeping With Asia Now, But I Also Can't Get What She Said Out Of My Mind. I Understand Where She Was Coming From About Us Not Knowing Each Other That Well, But Like I Said...She Knew Me More Than Anyone Else.

I Quietly Walked Into Asia's Room And Climbed Into Bed With Her. I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Waist And Pulled Her Towards Me, While Her Ass Pressed Against Up Me.

"Asia." I Said In Her Ear.

"Hmm?" She Groaned.

"Wake Up." I Said.

"What's Wrong?" She Asked.

"Nothing. I Just Wanna Talk." I Said.

"Dex It's Three In The Morning. This Couldn't Wait Until Later?" She Asked. I Sighed.

"Nevermind. Go Back To Sleep." I Said. She Sucked In Her Teeth As She Turned Around To Face Me.

"Okay I'm Up. What's On Your Mind?" She Asked. I Sat Quietly For A Minute As I Stared Into The Darkness.

"What's Your Middle Name?" I Asked.

"Yvette...Why?" She Said.

"I've Always Been Curious." I Said.

"Oh Really? Why Is That?" She Asked. I Shrugged My Shoulders.

"Ion Even Know." I Said, Truthfully.

"Oh. Well Now That You Know My Full Name...It's Your Turn." She Said. I Huffed.

"Aight...Promise You Won't Laugh." I Said.

"I Promise." She Said.

"Aight. It's Dexton. Dexton Amir Porter." I Said. Nobody Knew My Real Name Except For My Parents, And Now...Asia.

"See...That Wasn't So Bad." She Said. I Chuckled.

"I Guess." I Murmured. She Cuddled Up Closer To Me And Laid Her Head On My Shoulder.

"Thank You For Telling Me. I Really Feel Like You're Starting To Trust Me." She Said.

"Shit...To Be Honest...I Trust You More Than Anybody." I Said. Though It Was Dark In The Room, I Could Tell She Was Smiling.

"And I Trust You More Than Anybody. You've Been There For Me Since I Was Younger And I Don't Think I Can Ever Repay You." She Said.

"Well...I Know A Few Ways." I Said, Grabbing Her Ass. She Giggled And Slapped My Hand Away.

"Stop Playing." She Said. I Laughed Too. Though I Was Serious As Hell, I'm Just Gon Play It Off.

"Can I Go Back To Sleep Now?" She Asked.

"Yeah." I Said. She Turned Her Back Towards Me And Grinded Her Ass Against My Crotch. I Groaned A Little Bit As I Placed My Hand On Her Waist.

"You Better Quit Playing Before You Start Something That I'm Gon Finish." I Warned Her. She Giggled.

"Goodnight Dexton." She Said.

"Goodnight Yvette." I Said.

*

The Next Morning, I Woke Up To Someone Laying On My Back. It Had To Be SaMiyah Because Asia Was Still Fast Asleep In My Arms. I Rolled Over, Causing SaMiyah To Roll In Between Me And Asia. Her Eyes Popped Open As She Looked At Me.

"Why'd You Do That Daddy?" She Whined.

"My Bad Baby Girl. I Ain't Know You Was On My Back." I Lied.

"Oh...It's Okay. Can You Make Me Some Breakfast? I'm Hungry." She Asked.

"Nah...Cooking Ain't My Thing Lil Ma, But Go On And Wake Ya Momma Up Cause I'm Hungry Too." I Said. SaMiyah Nodded As She Started Shaking Asia.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommmmyyyyyy!" She Said. Asia Groaned As She Turned To Face SaMiyah.

"What Baby?" She Murmered.

"Me And Daddy Is Hungry! Can You Please Fix Us Some Breakfast?" She Asked In A Sweet Voice. She Nodded As She Slowly Climbed Out Of Bed And Dragged Herself To The Bathroom.

"Momma's Beautiful In The Morning Isn't She?" I Said To SaMiyah. She Smiled And Nodded Her Head.

"Yep! Mommy Is Beautiful All The Time!" SaMiyah Said.

"Yeah She Is. Go Watch TV And We'll Be Down In A Minute." I Said. She Nodded And Hopped Off The Bed. She Ran Out Of The Room And Quietly Closed The Door. I Stretched Before I Climbed Out Of Bed And Headed Into The Bathroom. Asia Was Standing Over The Sink, Brushing Her Teeth, And Swaying Her Hips To Rihanna And Drake Work That Was Playing On Her Phone. I Walked Up Behind Her And Grabbed On To Her Hips. She Looked At Me Through The Mirror As She Slowly Started Grinding Herself On Me. I Groaned As I Moved Her Hair Out Of The Way And Started Kissing Her Neck. She Threw Her Head Back, Giving Me More Access To Her Neck As I Kissed And Sucked On It. I Then Eased My Hands Into Her Panties And Gently Massaged Her Clit. She Let Out Low Moans As I Thrusted Two Fingers Inside Of Her Warm, Tight, Wetness, While I Continued To Suck On Her Neck. She Gasped As She Started Moving Against My Fingers. She Let Out A Louder Moan As I Moved My Fingers Faster Inside Of Her, While Still Kissing On Her Neck.

"Shit...Dex." She Moaned As She Grinded Herself On My Fingers. She Dropped Her Toothbrush Into The Sink, Moved My Hands, And Turned To Face Me. I Leaned Down To Kiss Her, But Before Our Lips Could Touch...The Doorbell Rang.

"Mommy! Daddy! Doorbell!" We Heard SaMiyah Yell.

"Fuck!" I Snapped. Asia Huffed As She Pushed Me Away And Walked Out Of The Bathroom, Leaving Me There With A Straight Hard On. Whoever Was At My Door Was Finna Get Straight Talked Bad To Once I Take A Cold Shower And Get Rid Of This Morning Wood.