11.

One Month Later...

Things Between Semaj And I Have Been Great So Far And I Could Feel Myself Falling Deeper And Deeper For Him. Since I Was Now Out Of School For Summer Vacation, I Was Spending All Of My Time With Him At His House. I Even Lied To My Mom And Told Her That I Had Gotten A Summer Job So She Wouldn't Breath Down My Neck About Where I've Been And Who I've Been With.

It Was Around Noon When I Struggled To Get Out Of Bed And Quickly Ran Into The Bathroom To Throw Up. That Was The Third Time That I Had Thrown Up And I Was Getting Really Agitated At This Point. Semaj Had Already Left To Go Make His Sales So I Was Here All By Myself. After I Got Myself Together, I Went To Lay Back In Bed And Call My Sister.

"Hello." She Said, Answering On The First Ring.

"Hey Indy...Can You Come Get Me?" I Asked.

"Sure. Where Are You?" She Asked.

"Semaj's House." I Said.

"Okay. Are You Okay? He Didn't Do Anything To You Did He?" She Asked.

"No...I Keep Throwing Up And I Rather Be Sick At Home In My Own Bed." I Said.

"You Throwing Up Huh? Hm. Well...I'm On My Way. I'll Be There In Ten Minutes." She Said. We Hung Up And I Got Up To Get Dressed And Make Up Semaj's Bed. Ten Minutes Later, Indy Was Outside And I Quickly Locked Up The House And Left.

"Thank You For Picking Me Up." I Said As Soon As I Got Into The Car.

"No Problem." She Said. We Headed Back To The House, But India Made A Quick Stop At The Drugstore. She Was Only In There For About Five Minutes Before Walking Out With A Brown Paper Bag In One Hand, And A Sprite In The Other Hand.

"This Should Settle Your Stomach." She Said.

"Thanks." I Said As I Opened The Drink And Took A Sip. When We Got Home, I Went Upstairs And Crawled Into My Bed. I Was Feeling Really Queasy And My Head Was Starting To Hurt Bad.

"Asia?" Indy Said, Walking Into My Room.

"Hey...Can You Make Me Some Soup?" I Asked.

"Sure, But First...I Need You To Do Something For Me." She Said.

"What?" I Said. She Pulled A Box Out Of The Paper Bag And Handed It To Me. My Eyes Widened When I Saw That It Was A Pregnancy Test.

"Take This." She Said.

"Why? I'm Not Pregnant." I Said.

"Asia...Have You And Semaj Been Using Protection?" She Asked. I Opened My Mouth To Speak, But Then I Closed It Because I Had To Think About That Question. Come To Think About It...Semaj And I NEVER Used Protection. EVER!

"Oh Shit." I Said, As My Eyes Filled Up With Tears.

"Hey...Don't Cry. Maybe I'm Wrong And You're Just Sick Or Something." India Said, Rubbing My Leg.

"Let's Hope So." I Said. I Grabbed The Box And Headed Into The Bathroom. I Read The Directions And Followed The Steps As I Sat On The Toilet And Held The Stick Under Me. I Closed My Eyes As I Peed On The Stick, Shook It Off, And Sat It On The Counter. The Wait Time Was Five Minutes So After I Was Done Using The Bathroom, I Washed My Hands And Went To Join India Back In My Bedroom.

"Momma's Gon Kill Me If I'm Pregnant." I Said.

"I Know Right. You're Only Sixteen Asia. Why Weren't You More Careful?" She Asked.