7.

Asia Clarke

Asia's Outfit

Asia's Outfit

I Was Swaying My Hips As I Danced To Pour It Up By Rihanna, Giving This Random Guy A Lap Dance. He Had His Hands On My Hips As I Slowly Grinded Myself On To Him. I Was Watching The Clock Closely Because I Was Ready To Get Out Of Here And Get As Far Away From Semaj As I Possibly Could.

"You So Sexy Baby." The Random Man Said. I Smiled As I Sat On His Lap.

"Thank You." I Said. Since He Wasn't Paying Me Much, I Wasn't Taking Off My Clothes For Him. Fuck That!

"I Come In Here Every Night Just For You." He Said.

"Oh Really?" I Said, Biting My Lip Seductively.

"Hell Yeah! You The Baddest Woman Up In Here. You And That Diamond Chick." He Said.

"Well Thank You." I Said. I Was Really Not Interested In Anything He Was Talking About, But I Didn't Say Anything. I Just Kept Dancing. I Straddled His Lap And Slowly Rotated My Hips In A Circular Motion.

"It's A Shame Though." He Said.

"What Is?" I Said.

"That A Pretty Girl Like You Is In Danger." He Said. I Stopped Dancing As I Looked At Him.

"What Did You Just Say To Me?" I Asked, Making Sure I Heard Him Correctly.

"You Heard Me Baby Girl. Semaj Is Out And He's Coming For You." He Said. I Swallowed Hard As I Tried To Get Up, But The Man Held Me Down Tight.

"Let Me Go!" I Snapped.

"Listen...I Can Help You Out, But In Return...I Want Some Of You." He Said, Kissing My Neck Sloppily. I Tried To Push Him Away, But He Wasn't Budging. He Then Tried To Slide His Ashy Ass Hands Into My Panties And I Slapped Him Across The Face.

"STOP IT!" I Yelled. He Looked Completely Shocked As He Let Me Go And I Quickly Stood Up. Two Club Bouncers Rushed Over Towards Me And Grabbed The Guy.

"Was He Getting Rough With You Miss Cinnamon?" One Of Them Asked.

"No. Just Really Touchy. Escort Him Out Of Here Because He's Had Too Much To Drink." I Said. I Really Didn't Know If This Man Had Too Much To Drink, Nor Did I Care. I Just Wanted Him The Hell Out Of Here And Far Away From Me.

"I Tried To Help You, But You Know What? You Gon Get What's Coming To You Bitch! Snitches Get Stitches And End Up In Ditches!" He Yelled. I Shook My Head As I Walked Back To The Dressing Room And Sat Down. I Sighed Irritably As I Grabbed My Phone And Called Dex. The Phone Rung Five Time Before Going To Voicemail Which Made Me Even More Irritated Than I Already Was. I Tried My Luck Again, But Dex Just Wasn't Answering Which Was Now Pissing Me The Fuck Off!