Day One

Their cabin was huge. It was red on the outside and in the inside it was like a small house. There were two rooms. One door was blue and the other was pink, probably for boys and girls. Cal went inside the room with the blue door and set his stuff down. There were three beds and two cabinets. 

There was one bed on the left and on the right, then there's also a bed by the window in the back of the room. Cal knew which bed he wanted. He set his bag on the bed by the window. The bed was soft, but he can feel some of the springs. 

Marazine knocked on the door. "H-hey, M-Marazine." Marazine smiled. "Angel needs help with her stuff. Wanna come?" She tilted her head. "S-sure..." Cal got up and went over to the pink door. He knocked on the door. Someone opened the door. It was a girl with half white and half black hair. Her eyes were off white. Angel was blind. 

"Hello there!" She said with a smile. Angel put a hand on his shoulder. "Nice to meet you Carnelian Flavian. You're from Northern Alaska. Planning on being a famous artist. Favorite band is Paramore. Likes vocaloid and anime. Straight A stude-" Cal jerked his shoulder away from her grip.

"H-h-h-how d-did y-you..." She held up her hand. "Clairvoyance." "Angel, I got your bags!" Timmy called from the other room. He held a backpack, duffel bags, and a rolling bag. "Thank you, Timmy." She said and gave her the bags. It's as if she can see. Cal looked at Timmy. His eyes were dark turquoise and emerald green. He had dark brown hair and a streak of pumpkin orange on the front of his hair. 

"Hi. I'm Timmy." He said, smiling. "H-hello.. I-I'm Cal." Midori was bringing her stuff in, her hat was over her face. She stumbled around, putting her arm out. "Help! Help! I cain't see nuthin'!" She said. Timmy tipped her hat upward, off of her face. "Can you see now?" Timmy asked. "O-oh yessss...." She said. Midori grinned idiotically as she was swooning over Timmy. "I'm Mimi. What yer name stranger?" Cal stepped in. "This is Timmy. Remember? Lilith and Stacy told us our roomates?" 

"Oh yeah." Midori said. Marazine and Jasper entered with a few more bags, that Cal thought was still Angel's. But it was really some of his and theirs. They started settling in until the sky became reddish. Cal snuck out of the cabin with his notebook and pencil.

Jasper came out of the cabin. "Hey there, Romeo." "Hi..." Cal said. Jasper walked over to him. "What are you doing?" Jasper asked. "I'm going to the u-um.. flower gardens and greenhouses to draw." He replied. Jasper's face has gone pale. "F-flowers?" He stuttered. 

"Uh yeah.." 

|*|*|*| Cal's P.O.V. |*|*|*|

I shift my weight to my other foot, waiting for him to answer back. "Jasper?" Marazine comes out of the cabin, holding a dirty hat. "You forgot your hat." She said.  

"Where are you guys going?" "The gardens." Marazine smiled. "Splendid. Can I come with?" I nodded then looked at Jasper. He shrugged then nodded. I was really hoping to go alone, but I guess it's okay. We entered the gardens, well me and Marazine did. Jasper stopped at the brink of the flowers. 

I didn't recognize the flowers at all. But they were blue with five white petals with long stalks that go up to our knees. "C'mon Jasper." Marazine pulled him and he stepped around the flowers so none of them get smashed. He squeled and his voice cracked. Marazine and I laughed. 

"Not cool, Princess. Not cool." He said, fixing his jacket. I looked around the area. Stacy was right, it was exotic around here. It was nice and peaceful, I like it. I looked around to a lightened spot and sat down. I glanced over at Jasper who was being very careful around the flowers. "I wonder why he's being so.. scared?

Marazine sat around a shaded area and Jasper followed. I started sketching a flower and took off my glasses since it was dark enough out here. Marazine did the same. I wonder what Jasper's thing is. Jasper looked around and glared at a type of flower. It was a flower with it's stem turning pinkish at the top. Dropping down from there were the flower part that looked like hearts.