Welcome To The White Cabins

Timmy and I speed walked towards the North Gates. Marsha trotted along behind us. I could feel about twenty of us by the gates. "I see you're all here." Stacy said.

"What's going on?" Jasper said from behind me. Marazine followed in. I could hear Midori, Christa, and Jayden's footsteps. "What's the big idea?! I was busy!" Ruby called, crossing her arms.

Timmy stifled back a laugh. "What?" I asked. "She was in the middle of a shower." He snickered. Ruby sneered, "Shut it, Robo-head." Now I understood. The visions came in late, Ruby was in a slightly wet t-shirt and shorts with a towel around her shoulders.

More footsteps came. One of them was Momoko. There were kids I didn't know. Timmy described them. One was short with her hair dyed purple, wearing a camp tee that was changed into a tanktop and shorts. Her arms were stacked with bracelets. She had heavy eyeliner. And from what I am getting from Timmy, she is the hottest girl he has ever seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JASPER'S  P.O.V.

"Ah, Rose Leverson." Stacy smiled, "Nice of you to join us." Rose cocked up a brow. "Did I have a choice?" She pointed to her activity director and Darcy who was trotting behind her. Both of them wore hearing aids, and both of them hear the dead, I assumed.

Lilith and Cal walked in, sort of. Color was drained from his face, and he was leaning on Lilith. She glanced at him totally concerned, then glared up at her mom when he wasn't looking. "What happened to him?" I asked. Cal yawned. "I'm fine. Just... tired." He almost fell forward.

Three more girls came by. One was in the middle. She had blond hair tied in a messy braid and electric blue eyes. She wore a Voice camp tee and golden capris. Her eyes were as narrowed and intimidating as Lilith's.

The shorter girl on her right had very dark skin and soft chocolate eyes. Her hair was black and curled. She wore the same thing the middle girl except golden shorts.

The one the left had tanned skin with blue markings along her neck. She was Christa's age. Her eyes were hazel. The girl's hair was cut in a pixie cut, blonde, and had streaks of pink. She had the Touch tee and a pair of skinny jeans.

"And here are my other girls. Fionna Javens, Shea Paradine, and Mary Shannons."

Fionna spoke up first. "And what are we doing?" Her voice smooth, and intriguing, not to mention beautiful. I wanted her to speak some more, but Stacy said, "It's the peak of the camp. Where are the boys?"

"Here! I'm here!" A boy, about 13 probably, rode in using a... bike. That's what it's called right? Anyway, I've seen him around camp before. He stayed by the gym because there was a ramp where he did tricks on the bike.

He had brown tousled hair and a sprinkle of acne on the bridge of his nose. He had blue and brown eyes. The guy was shirtless, but had his Eyes tee on his shoulder with jeans and a fanny pack (I still don't understand Surface fashion).

"Justin Maykowski." He announced and hopped off the bike. Justin winked at Marazine and Midori who just exchanged glances. Two other boys jogged up to the gate. One buff, a brunette, and tall, probably 17, and the other was skinny and lanky, and had black army-style cut hair. Both of then were from the Touch Section.

"Luke Jameson and Tony Griffin! The gang's all here! Well sort of. Parks isn't here. We calculated nineteen or twenty of you a week ago." Stacy smiled. I looked around. There were only seventeen campers, including Lilith. Stacy clapped her hands, "You know, it's amazing to find a cabin filled with Potens."

"Po-what?" Cal asked, regaining some strength. He folded his arms as we all lined up next to each other. Lilith stepped next to Cruz. "Potens." Stacy beamed. "It means 'powerful' in Latin. You all have the potential in doing great things. More then regular people can do."