Chapter 33

As soon as we reached the bridge I ran over to my panel to see that Khan's ship had crashed into Starfleet. That bastard never stops. 

"Search the enemy ship for signs of life." Spock said anger lacing his words. Everyone was looking to us to see what was wrong. 

"Sir, there's no way anyone survived." Sulu said. 

"He could." I snarled.

"Of course." Sulu said typing away. Soon he looked wide eye. "He's there." Everyone looked to our panels, to see what he was seeing. The ship look a mess, and the whole bay area looked disheveled with buildings collapsed and sirens blaring, with probably hundreds of deaths. We saw the only life form jump. "Whoa! He just jumped 30 meters!" 

"Can we beam him up?" Spock ask staring at the front screen that showed what was on our panels. 

"There'z too much damage." Chekov said frantically. "I have no incoming zignal. But it may be pzzible to beam you down, zir." 

I stood up and joined Spock's side, and he looked over at me. "Go get him." I said trying to hide my emotions, but it wasn't really working. He nodded and ran off, that left me in charge. I went to the Captain chair and sat down. 

"Enter 3517 by 2598." Chekov said speaking to the beaming room. 

We watched on the front screen as we saw Spock chase after Khan. It was an intense chase, with Khan going to the ships, we watched as he jumped on top of one, and I would have thought Spock wouldn't have followed, but he jumped after him, dangling from the bottom.

 "Bella, what's going on?" Sulu asked turning to look at me. 

I didn't want to answer, I probably couldn't have answered even if I wanted too. However, Bones came on through the com. "Bella!" He sounded excited. 

"What is it Leonard?" I asked. 

"I think there might be a way we could save Jim!" 

"What?" I asked standing up. 

"Khan's blood, I injected it in the dead tribble, and the tribble is alive. If we can get Khan, I think we can bring Jim back, but I'm gonna need Khan alive." 

"Enterprise to Spock." I yelled into the comms. "SPOCK!" But Spock wasn't answering as he and Khan fought on top of a moving ship, Spock fell backwards, and Khan jumped from the ship to another, and Spock followed. I looked to Chekov. "Can we beam them up to the ship?" 

"They keep moving!" Chekov said. "I can't get a lock on either of them."

"Can you beam someone down?" I asked. Everyone on the bridge looked to me. 

"Yez, I can do that." Chekov said. 

"Then you're with me." I said grabbing Chekov's hand, and we sprinted off towards the Beaming Pad. Once in there, the man stood up, and Chekov took his seat. I ran to the cabinet, and grabbed a phaser, locking it to stun. I stepped onto the pad. 

"Beam me down." I said. 

"Be careful Bella." Chekov said as the yellow beams surrounded me. 

The yellow lights soon disappeared, and I was on top of a ship, and I turned to see Khan on top of Spock with his hands on his skull. It looked like he was going to crush it the same way he did with Marcus. "Khan, look at me." I screamed over the rushing winds. 

He turned, rage in his eyes. He stood up, "I thought you were different!" He yelled at me. "When I met you, I thought you were different than the rest of Starfleet. But you are just like them."