Chapter 15

***11 monthes later*****

I was in my room on the Enterprise. I was off duty for the time being, but I knew we were appraoching the destination. And whenever we go to a new place there is always a mission, and whenever there is a mission I have to go on it because I am the weapons person.

So Jim sent me to my room to get some rest. I however was not tired on bit. Instead of sleeping I was watching one of my favorite disney movies.

After watchiing my fourth one in a row I heard knocking on my door. I went and opened the door to see Jim standing there. "I came to wake you but it seems you haven't slept." He said peering behind me. "Did you get any sleep?"

I walked in letting him follow me. "Nah," I said. "I told you I wasn't tired. I got a good nights sleep last night even though Ben kept waking me up for..." I trailed off. I knew Ben was a sore topic when talking to Jim.

Ben was my boyfriend. He was the chief commander of security. I had met him 3 months ago, and since then we had been dating. Ever since the Enterprise had made its second voyage things got wired between me and Jim. We never seemed to get our frequencies on the same channel.

Jim was silent. "You know other cadets aren't allowed in eachothers rooms." Jim said.

I looked at Jim while grabbing a brown t-shirt with black leggings. "What do you call this?" I asked.

"I'm your Captain making sure you are prepping for the mission. And you know what I mean." Jim said.

"Give me a break. You probably go into all nurses rooms." I said taking of my shirt. I tossed it aside and was only left in my bra. I saw Jim look at me, and then turn his gaze. I slide on my brown shirt. "Besides he is my boyfriend. At least I wait for us to date before I have sex." I said.

"I have not been with a single crew member on this ship, I'll have you know." Jim said. I then took off my pants and slide on leggings. Jim bent down and tossed me my boots. "Just meet me down at the Transporter Room in 10." He said before walking out.

I slide on my boots, and then put on a green cargo jacket. I put my hair up into a ponytail, and made sure I had everything.

I finished getting ready, and made my way down to the Beaming Pad. As I walked in Uhura, Spock, Bones, and Jim were waiting. I bent down and opened a case throwing each of them a phaser. "What is the mission this time?" I asked.

"We have to go down and explore the planet. Each of us is given a scanner which will help us search for anything of use." Spock said.

"So just another scout mission?" I asked.

"Yep." Scotty said walking in. He handed each of us a scanner, and I hooked mine onto my cargo jacket. "All the info you scan using that will process back here to the Enterprise." He said pointing a the scanner. "We will monitor all of you through your scanners and guns. Make sure you have one at all times, or we'll lose you."

I walked over to the beaming pad with my other companions. I flipped my gun making it go into stun mode. "What should we do if any natives see us?" I asked.

"They shouldn't see you, but if they do stun them and get your ass out of there." Scotty replied. "Stay together, and stay safe. Good luck"

I watched as the yellow light swirled around me and then I was gone. I rematerilized onto the ground. I looked around to see all my companions with me.

I looked around and saw our surrounding. We were in what looked like a jungle of some sorts, but there were a lot of strange plants. The moss was blue and purple, and yellow vines hung from the trees. It looked a lot like the Pandora from Avatar.