Chapter 11

As usual when I beam I shut my eyes and held my breath. I wasn't fond of beaming. It made me feel loose, and vunerable, and now that we were beaming freely it was even more terrifing. 

Just then I felt myself rematerialize, and relief passed over me, but it was shot lived. I opened my eyes to realized I wasn't standing. I was in water!

I started to panic. Everything was dark, and I couldn't hold my breath long. I banged on the closest thing to me in hope that Kirk or Scotty could hear. Just as I thought I was alone I heard banging from the otherside, and my name being called. "Bella! Bella! No...shit!" it was Kirk. 

Just then I felt a strong current take me, and I was pulled from the tank, and pulled into a tube thing. I looked and saw a blurry Jim and Scotty on the outside, but the current kept pulling me. I went through what felt like miles of tubing. As I went through I kept hitting walls. 

I was now high off the ground and saw two figrues below me. I heard yelling, but the water was distorting the voices. But one sound did come through clearly. A wirring of a fan. I looked to my side and saw the end. Just ahead of me was a huge turbine that was propelling the water into the engine for cooling, the only thing is I would be chopped if I went through there. 

I started grasping at the sides trying to slow down, but it wasn't doing much. I was also quickly running out of air. Just when I thought I couldn't bare it no more I felt myself being yanked down and the wosh of water fill my ears. 

I looked down and saw the tube in front of me had a panel open and I fell through it. I felt myself drop, and I prepared myself for impact, but it didn't come. Instead I landed in a pair of strong arms. "Bella!" Kirk said. I opened my eyes to see Kirk was the one who caught me. "You all right?" He asked. He placed me down and I started coughing. Water came out of my lungs and mouth, and when it was gone I started gasping for air. 

"Safe...area... my ass." I coughed thinking back to what Spock said. 

I heard Kirk laugh and he grabbed my hand helping me up. We were both dripping wet, and my hair was sticking to my face. "Let's get to the bridge." He said. I nodded and started running off towards the ship. 

I heard Jim and Scotty behind me. I ran around a corner and stopped. I felt Jim run into me but before I could fall he caught me, and tried to run again, but it was already to late. Standing feet away were three securtiy guards with phasers at our heads. 

I raised my hands, and recognized the first man. He was the one Jim fought all those years ago in the bar. "Come with me." He said. "Moon Beam." 

I looked to Jim to see if we should attack, but he shook his head, and we walked towards the brigde with phasers pointed at us the whole way.

We reached the bridge and the doors opened. We were pushed in and I saw Spock walk towards us with Bones behind him. When Spock saw us his one eyebrow went up, and everyone else had looked astonished. Kirk stepped in front of me and looked straight at Spock. "Surprise" He said. 

"Who are you?" Spock said ignoring Kirk and looking at Scotty. 

"He's with us." Jim said. 

Spock then looked to me. I was dripping onto the floor, and I as freezing. "We're travelling at warp-- how did you manage to get aboard this ship?" Spock asked. 

I didn't answer. Spock turned to Jim for an answer. "You're the genius," Kirk said. "you firgure it out." 

Spock tensed up. "As Captain of this vessel I order you to answer the question." He said looking to Jim, then to Scotty, and then to me.