Chapter Five

---

Patrick's POV

"Patrick will you be my boyfriend?"

I was so happy and excited at that very moment in time. I didn't really know what to do.

"Yes" I answered. Straight away Pete pulled me closer to him, if that was even possible. He kissed my cheek softly and said "I really do love you" I mentally awed and gave him a quick peck on the lips saying "I really do love you too" wait did that sound weird, oh well I don't think he noticed.

I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck while Pete wrapped his arms around me whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

I knew I always had a thing for Pete, since the day we met. But I never knew that I fell this hard for him. I've gotten way more confident around him and I don't understand how because I'm usually a stuttering mess and with my anxiety and all. I really do love Pete though.

What happens if this doesn't work out? I need to stop thinking about that it'll be fine.

"Trick we have school tomorrow, go to sleep" Pete whispered being careful trying not to wake my parents up, if they were even home. I groaned in response and snuggled further into Pete's neck.

~the next morning~

"Patrick get up" I heard Pete say as he began to shake me so that I would wake up. "Five more minutes" I say slapping his hands away from me gently.

"No we overslept, get up" He says shaking me harder. "Okay I'm up, I'm up" I replied pushing the covers off me and standing up.

I walked into the bathroom and got changed. I walked out and Pete was still in my clothes. "Can I borrow some clothes?" He asked me with his cute little smile.

"S-Sure, pick anything out" I said stuttering a tiny bit. He nodded and went to look in my drawers for jeans and a t-shirt.

While he got changed in the bathroom I went downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast, when I found a note on the fridge from my parents. It read

Patrick
We are going on a busses trip and we won't be back for a month or two. Kevin said he would check in on you a few times. There is money left in our bedroom for groceries.
Mom and dad

Sweet I can throw a party. I'm so excited and all my friends can stay over and me and Pete can be alone without any interruptions.

Speaking of Pete, he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. While I was reading over the note he hugged me from behing and kissed my neck. I could get used to this.

"Whatcha doing" Pete questioned. "My parents left a not they'll be gone for like two months" I answered like it was no big deal. "And they'd leave you all by yourself with no food or money?" He asked. "No they leave money for groceries and this isn't the first time, besides my older brother will check on me" I replied.

Pete nodded and I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. He didn't want anything and I puted at him. "What?" "Can you try and eat something for me Pete?" I say looking into his hot whiskey eyes and smiling innocently. He groaned and took a Pop Tart off of my plate.

I smiled at him and picked up my backpack, I shoved Pete out the door (not literally) and headed to school.

School was so boring, nothing happened. Except Brendon and Ryan go into another fight and broke up, again. I don't really know what happened because I was talking to Joe about something and Pete came out of the cafeteria and told us about their fight. He said that it wasn't physical yet, but he wasn't going back in there to be apart of their fight.

I hope that doesn't happen to me and Pete. If we ever broke up, I don't know how I would deal with it because I wouldn't only be losing my boyfriend but my best friend.

After school, Pete told me that he had to go home and see his dad. I made Pete promise that if his dad did anything to him that he would call the cops and me. I was really worried for him, he didn't deserveu to go through this.

I went home and finished my homework. I was beginning to get lonely so I decided to text Pete.

To Pete: hey you okay? (:

From Pete: hi and ye, are you? x

To Pete: dandy (: did your dad do anything?

From Pete: nope x

To Pete: ok let me know if he does and don't hesitate to call me even if its 3am ok? (:

From Pete: ok x

To Pete: goodnight I love you (:

I waited for five minutes and I didn't get a reply. Maybe he doesn't love me and was just trying to avoid saying i love you.

Then it occurred to me he said he loved me last night, so what if he's hurt or his dad broke his phone. I need to relax he's probably in the shower.

I waited another twenty minutes and still not reply. Could it be possible that Pete is actually hurt? I was beginning to scare myself I'm sure he's fine, I just need a good night's sleep and I'll call him tomorrow.

---

Vote and comment
Bye hoes!!