Chapter Eleven

---

Pete's POV

I had a plan, after school I was going to the drug store to buy condoms and lube for me and Patrick. Who knows we could do it this weekend or in years time, but at least I'll be ready.

"I'm going to the store do you want anything?" I ask Patrick standing up and putting some shoes on.

"You know what I want"

"Is it related to food?"

"Nope" he said with a smirk.

"You and I had the same idea"

"Great minds think alike, now leave I'm trying to do math and you're making it hard to concentrate"

I laugh quietly to myself at Patrick's comment and plant a kiss on the top of his head before heading out.

Honestly I was a little scared buying condoms and lube- at this same time. I feel like people would judge me for being into guys. I have no problem with buying condoms, by themselves because no ones knows if you're doing it with a guy or a girl. Of course I've done it with both, but the guy I 'did it' with already had lube and condoms.

I picked up everything I needed and left the store in a hurry. I just wanted to get home before anyone from my school saw me.

I'm not ashamed of me and Patrick being together, I basically flaunt it at school. I just don't want the nosy assholes I call classmates to get involved with my sex life.

Patrick's POV

When I heard the front door shut I bolted up and started cleaning my room. I had intentions of not being a virgin when I woke up in the morning. Hopefully Pete was in the mood tonight.

I basically cleaned the whole house and showered in fifteen minutes. I put a movie in the DVD player and sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in the living room.

Just as I put my feet up, Pete came through the door. He took his jacket and shoes off before heading upstairs. Looks like he didn't notice me.

"Patrick?" I heard Pete yell from upstairs.

"Down here asshat" I replied.

He sprinted down the stairs and walked towards me.

"You scared me I thought something happened to you"

"You just walked past me. Want to watch a movie with me?"

"Only if we can cuddle" he smirked. "What movie?"

"Captain America Civil War" I replied happily. (A/N: Just go with it)

"That only came out though" he replied sitting next to me and putting his arm around me.

"Exactly" I gladly snuggled into him, placing my head on his chest while eating popcorn.

I have to say I was getting pretty impatient with the movie. The anticipation was killing me, I just couldn't wait to get Pete out of his clothes and into 'the mood'

I decided I had enough with the movie. I lifted my head from his chest and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too Trick" he whispered back.

I let my eyes flutter closed and leaned in to kiss Pete. He kissed back straight away, so that was a good sign. I put my hands around his neck in an attempt to deepen this kiss.

He slip his tongue acroos my bottom lip and I happily let him access my mouth. He swirled his tongue around, trying to explore every inch of my mouth.

I decided to let Pete have the dominance because he was obviously more experienced.

I moaned as our tongues met and I moved on to him, straddling his lap. We were having an awesome make out session for what felt like forever. That was both a good and bad thing. I was so ready to make love and give up my virginity. I trusted Pete so much that he deserved to have it.

Pete grabbed my ass, pulling my hips closer to his as he stood up. I wrapped my legs around him as Pete carried me up the stairs carefully without breaking the kiss.

Once we made it to my bedroom, he gently put me on to the bed and pushed me down so I was lying on my back.

We continued to make out until I grabbed his hips and pulled them down forcefully on top of mine which made Pete groan loadly, I could feel the vibration in my throat which made me giggle.

He began to grind his hips lightly. I knew we were both ready for this. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt, pleading him to take it off. He took it off as quickly as possible and threw it across the room, reattaching our lips immediately.

He began to gring harder and my jeans grew tighter. The friction was killing me. Pete pulled me up and I took off my shirt. I lay back down at he started to kiss my jawline, making his way dowm to my neck and collarbone. He sucked at various places all over my neck and chest, that wss sure to leave plenty of marks.

He trailed down until he eventually reached the waistband of my boxers.

"Are you sure?"

---

Vote and comment
Bye hoes!!