Chapter Nineteen

TRIGGER WARNING

---

Patrick's POV

Straight after Pete hung up, I got another call off of Ryan. Why do people want to talk to me today?

"Why the fuck did you do that today? Why couldn't you just sit there and keep your mouth shut? You had Pete's attention, why couldn't you just sit there and not be a fucking double for once?" He screamed.

"Ryan- I-"

"No don't. I just hope you know now how much you've fucked up."

And with that he hung up. At least I don't have to talk to him now. I don't really care what he has to say anyways.

My mind drifted for a while, thinking of various things. Eventually my eyes began to get heavy and I was falling asleep. I just let it happen and eventually I was knocked out.

Pete's POV

When Patrick walked out of the cafeteria all I could do was stand there. Why didn't I just talk to him? I'm such a fucking douche.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped. It was a teacher that I didn't recognise.

"Go to class, you're late."

I sighed and did what I was told. I saw that Patrick wasn't in out math class. I grew nervous. Maybe he just went home.

The rest of the day dragged by and when I got home I went straight to bed. I flooped down and tried to take a nap.

I was almost asleep when my door flung open. I assumed it was my dad but when I eard two sets of footsteps I became worried.

"Hey man, how you doing?" It was Mikey.

"Mmh." I replied.

"I'm not going to give you a speech or anything, you can talk to me you know?" When I didn't answer he continued. "I just came to check on how you were doing. I realised you started hanging out with Jason again. You know what? We miss you at our table. I don't really know what happened between you and Pat...." I cringed at the name, Patrick always hated that nickname. "But you can always talk to me if you need to. I just wanted to say I have your back and stuff."

"Yeah whatever." I lifted my head to see who else was in the room and it was Andy. He was always the quiet one. I flooped back down on to my bed again.

Once they realised that they weren't going to get much conversation out of me, they left. Finally.

Soo enough my father had came into the room. He was drunk as always. Except this time was different, he didn't try to beat me but worse. I'll spare you the details but you could probably guess. This time I was strong enough to stop him so he left me alone.

After all of that I decided to have a drink myself. I was craving alcohol at this stage, I stopped drinking for a few weeks.

One bottle led to another and I was completely smashed. I don't remember what I did or who I talk to. But I woke up in me and Patrick's special place at the abandoned mall.

---

Vote and comment
Bye hoes!!