Chapter Twelve

---

Pete's POV

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He nodded his head excitedly biting his lip. "God you're so sexy when you do that" I whispered deductively.

"And you're sexy when you talk like that" Patrick replied winking at me.

I pulled his jeans down and started rubbing him over his boxers.

"St- stop teasing Pete." Patrick whined.

I smirked to my self and pulled my own jeans off. I slowly tugged down his boxers and watched him bite his lip. He was making me really nervous. What if I'm not good enough? What if he leaves me when we're done? What if I get kicked out?

I pushed all my thoughts aside and threw his boxers across the room. He was bigger than I expected.

"Before we do this I just want to say I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled. "Now stop teasing me."

I grabbed him moving my hand slowly up and down his length, sending shivers down his spine. I licked his tip and took him in my mouth. I boobed my head faster and faster, his hand travelling to my hair pushing me down further.

"I'm c-close." He stuttered.

I stopped and crawled off the bed to pull off my boxer to get a condom and the lube from the bag that I left in the corner of the room. I heard Patrick whimper at the lack of contact.

I ripped open the condom packet and rolled in down my length. I smeared lube on my fingers and looked up to Patrick again.

"This is going to hurt a bit a first." I confess.

"Just do it." He smiles at me nervously.

I put one finger inside him, moving it around before adding another. I began to scissor my finger and then I added another. Patrick seemed to be enjoying it so obviously I wasn't doing that bad.

I took my fingers out of him and placed my member at his entrance. I looked at him for approval, he nodded. I pushed in carefully seeing him wince in pain.

I give him time to adjust and he nods at me again to continue. I push in further and a few seconds later I'm fully in side him.

I started moving in and out slowly so I wouldn't hurt him. I gradually thruster faster, Patrick and I were moaning quite loudly.

I took his dick in my hand again and began jerking him off. Patrick grabbed my hips helping me thrust into him.

Patrick came in my hand and all over his stomach and I came inside him shortly after in hot spurts. I pulled out of him, threw the condom in the trash and cleaned the come off his stomach and my hand.

I lay down next to him still panting trying to catch my breath. Patrick was a really good fuck.

"Holy shit." Patrick breaks the silence. "That was fucking amazing."

"Gasp, did Patrick Stump just curse?" I laughed. "But yeah, holy shit, that was fucking amazing."

I put my arm around Patrick and pulled him close to me and brought the covers up over our waists. He put his head on my chest and his breathing evened out, I assumed he had fallen asleep. I stayed as still as I could so Patrick could sleep, soon enough I found my eyes getting heavy and I fell asleep too.

The next thing I knew there was a loud noise going off but I could pinpoint what it was. I heard Patrick groan next to me and shirt slightly.

"Pete we have school." He yawned.

"Can't we just skip?" I ask.

"No get up, both of us need a shower so if you don't want to be late get up and shower while I make breakfast." He said getting up, banging his alarm clock and pulling on his boxers that were still on the floor.

"Why don't we just take one together? It'll save time." I said innocently.

"I just need to shower Pete." He replied.

"No funny business, I promise."

"Fine, get up then." He groaned.

I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom, not bothering to put on any clothes. What was the point? I was going to have to take them off anyways.

Patrick grabbed two towels for us while I turned on the shower and got in. It felt relieving to have hot water run down your body first thing in the morning, especially when you had sex the night before. I smitked remembering the events of the previous night, I have to admit Patrick was the best fuck I've ever had.

"What's the look for?" Patrick asked snapping me out of the thoughts.

"Last night and you." I replied cheekily.

"Whatever, I need to get clean." He moved so he was under the shower head.

I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and washed both mine and Patrick's hair with it. I got out first and put the towel around my waist, heading downstairs to make breakfast for me and Patrick.

Patrick came downstairs fully clothed, looking beautiful as always. I had already eaten my food and I went to get dressed.

I wore black skinny jeans, a metallic tee, a grey hoodie. I met Patrick at the front door and left for school, todat would be a boring day. At least it was Wednesday, two more day until the weekend.

I held Patrick's hand as we walked, neither of us said a word. I noticed he had a small limp as he walked and I smirked to myself again. I did that and I'm proud.

---

Vote and comment
Bye hoes!!