Chapter Ten

---

Pete's POV

That night consisted of me tossing and turning. I'm pretty sure Patrick didn't get much sleep either. All I could think about was what happens when me and Patrick have sex. Like this isn't my first time, but it is with him.

I was getting really anxious about it. I didn't want to pressure him into anything either. I wasn't even sure if he was a virgin or not.

His parents were going out of town for a few weeks and I was thinking to make the most of it while I can. Me and Patrick had been dating for a good while now and we've seen each other naked before. The only difference is that my dick is going to be inside him.

But we're only young I'm eighteen and he's seventeen. Underage sex yeah yeah I know, but as I said it wouldn't be my first time, especially not with a guy.

What if he doesn't want to? What if he does want to but is too scared to ask? What if he never wants to? What if when we do it he doesn't like it and breaks up with me?

I need to stop thinking about this. I need to stop thinking. I tried to focus on Patrick's breathing but it was too silent. Everything was silent.

I decided to turn on my side to face Patrick. When I turned around his eyes were wide open.

"Can't sleep either?" He whispered.

Patrick's POV

"Can't sleep either?" I whispered to Pete.

"Nope" he replied popping the 'p' "what are you thinking about?" He asks.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Do you want the truth?"

"Yeah that might be nice"

"Sex"

"Well shit"

"What? Oh fuck do I sound like a rude douche? Sorry"

"No it's okay, I was thinking exactly the same thing"

"You were"

"Yep"

"What exactly were you thinking?"

"I was just worrying myself, that's all"

"I'm not going to force you to do anything, I was going to wait until you wanted to"

"I knew you'd say that. It's just I'm a virgin so- it's not even that I don't know how it works because I do- but I'm just inexperienced. I'm rambling sorry"

"No it's okay, I get it. Don't worry though I'm not going to pressure you into do anything you don't want to, then I'd be a bad boyfriend- and I was only thinking about it because your parents are going out of town and we've been dating for a while and I thought since we hadn't done anything yet you might get impatient because I'm still waiting too- I mean sure I want to have sex with you- but I want to make love to you not just have sex you know- and when I say I'm waiting I mean, I'm trying to get perfect timing, like when you're ready and when I'm ready. Fuck now I'm rambling" He chuckled quietly.

"I'm ready- obviously we can't do it right now but I'm ready when you are- but we need lube- and condoms"

"We're not going to set a date or anything because it will get fucked up- so we can just let it happen"

"Okay sounds good" I replied.

"Goodnight Lunchbox, I love you"

"Goodnight Peeteza, I love you too"

Finally I could stop worrying about it. It will happen soon and when it does it'll be good. I'm really nervous though, I'm sure everyone is. Okay and sleep.

I fell asleep almost instantly after our talk. Waking up in the morning was hard though, it always is and it was only Tuesday. Luckily my parents were leaving for a few weeks though.

I had to get Pete up, make him showed and shave and try and get him to eat breakfast but that normally doesn't happen anyways.

On top of all that I have to actually get up and ready. I think I take care of Pete more than I take care of myself. Sometimes I swear you could mistake me for Pete's parent.

All that aside I love Pete. Sure he can be a pain in the ass but he has a nice ass.

I remember when Brendon was telling me that Dallon was his 'fuck buddy', I think they're more than that now. I saw them making out behind the school today and I thought Dallon wouldn't be the kind of guy for PDA.

The thing with Brendon is that he can hurt you whether he realises it or not. I don't think he means to do it, but he does and it hurts.

I'm pretty sure he never meant to hurt Ryan but he did. I feel bad for Ryan because he's still friends with everyone in our friend group and so is Brendon. I know if Pete hurt me I would properly transfer to a different school because I couldn't bare to look at him again.

I admire Ryan though. He may not look it but he's a tough kid. It takes a lot for him to break down. By that I mean cry because he gets angry pretty easily but he never cries.

I on the other hand can be a cry baby. If someone calls me a mean name I would already be on the verge of tears. In the end everyone shares the same amount of tears. They could be joy tears or just when your eyes water, but our body has to lose a certain amount of water each day right?

I'm going off topic here anyways, Ryan and Brendon were never a strong couple they were always on and off. No matter how much more closer I am with Brendon than Ryan, I think I respect Ryan that little bit more.

How did I get from Pete and I's sex life to here? I must be spaced out as fu-

"You okay Patrick?" Andy asks me.

"Yeah" I replied as I continue with my Math work.

---

Vote and comment
Bye hoes!!