Chapter Seven

---

Patrick's POV

Why did Pete wake me up at two thirty on a school night? Was he okay? I couldn't tell if he was upset or not. The only thing I knew he called too early for me to function. But of course Pete would call at two thirty in the morning and only Pete would do that.

I went back to sleep and went to school. Neither Brendon or Pete were in school. Ryan was really upset all day. Joe and Andy were only there for five minutes of lunch and then they went to the library or something. Dallon on the other hand was kind of hyper, which wasn't usual. Everyone was acting so strange today.

When I got home I called Pete straight away. He didn't answer the first time I called. I didn't worry too much about it. But I began to worry when I got a call from Brendon about an hour later.

"Hello?" I answered the phone a bit confused.

"Patrick, i-it's Pete" he stuttered.

"Oh" was all I could say and there was a few seconds of silence when I found the words I was going to say. "Why did you call me in the middle of the night?"

"I got kicked out"

"And why weren't you at school?"

"I'm at Brendon's"

"Are you okay?"

"Not really"

"Come over"

"I don't know Patrick, I don't want to intrude"

"What are you talking about? You're my boyfriend of course you're not intruding" I replied maybe a bit harshly.

"Okay give me ten minutes"

"Okay, can I talk to Brendon?"

I heard shuffling, which I'm assuming Pete was moving to give the phone back to Brendon.

"Hello" Brendon said

"And why weren't you at school today?" I questioned.

"So first of all, I can't face Ryan yet, second I don't feel well and third I had to keep Pete company"

"Why didn't you make Pete come to school?"

"He's hurting, by the way he just left my house for yours"

"Okay and Bren, you can't let Ryan win, show him you're strong because when you let someone see you hurt, they take advantage of that, especially since he's the one who hurt you and accusing you of something you didn't do"

"Well-"

"You didn't right?"

"Well"

"Oh Brendon- with who"

"Dallon"

"Brendon, you and Ryan were doing to good though"

"You and I both knew that me and Ryan have been on and off for far too long, it was going to end anyways"

"But you didn't have to cheat Bren, like I'm all for your feelings but you have to think of other people's feelings as well"

"I know I just wasn't thinking, but I have a new fuck buddy"

"Brendon" I yelled.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry"

"I'm not the one you should be apologising to"

"But Ryan won't talk to me"

"Well you'll just have to talk to him and pin him down to make him listen to you, won't you?"

"But-"

"Don't want to hear it, just go do it and don't call me until you've apologied" I hung up on Brendon feeling bad for him but I was feeling really bad for Ryan. I had thought about their relationship and what has gone on between them two, until there was a knock at my door.

I sprinted down the stairs (which is the most sport I've ever done in my life) and answered the door. I knew it was going to Pete so I immediately gave him a hug anf held him for a minute until I invited him into the house.

"First of all" I started and I see Pete roll his eyes slightly. "Are you okay?"

"No" he replied instantly

"How can I help cheer you up?"

"You can't"

"Okay" I paused for a minute to think about what I was going to say. "Do you have somewhere to stay?"

"Well I'm crashing at Brendon's at the moment but he'll probably get sick of me soon and ask me to leave" Pete sighed

"You can stay here if you want" I retorted calmly.

"Are you sure? Would your parents be okay with that? I don't want to cause trouble and I mean they don't know we're dating"

"Well we've been best friends for a long time and they're never here anyways and they probably wouldn't care because you basically live here during the summer"

"I guess you're right" Pete agreed.

"Second, what did your dad do to you? Are you hurt? Why did he kick you out? I'm going to beat his ass so hard that-"

"Woah, slow down there" he cut me off. "One question at a time" Pete took a deep breath and closed his eyes. When he reopened them he made eye come instantly.

"He tried to beat me but I stopped him, I was hurt a little I have no major injuries, he kicked me out because I told him I was gay and then he knocked me out and asked me to leave and you are not beating anyones ass" Pete replied and took another deep breath.

"So that's why you called me last night? To see if you could stay here?" I said looking at the floor feeling guilty.

"Yeah but it's okay" he replied lifting me chin so I would look at him.

"I love you, you know that right?" I smiled.

"Of course and I love you too"

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against Pete's. I could feel him smile and push hard back against my lips. I heard so noises while we were making out on my couch but I didn't take too much notice until I heard a gasp.

---

Vote and comment
Bye hoes!!