Chapter 1

"I really don't want to." You said.

"You have to, Y/N, you were his child."

"But... Dan!"

"But... Y/N!" Dan mimicked.

"I-I just don't want to go. It's like... A funeral is like... Saying my last goodbye and I don't want that to happen. Not yet." You felt tears well up in your eyes.

"Aww Y/N, it's okay. You don't have to listen, you can zone out, it doesn't matter." Phil said in an attempt to comfort you.

"I have to give a freaking speech, Phil! I'm going to stuff it up for everyone and everyone will hate me!"

"Come on, Y/N, let's go." Dan huffed, fed up with your attempts to stay. As soon as Dan left the room, you said,

"I don't want him to be gone. I loved Pj so much." Phil wrapped you up in a hug. He was so warm and squishy, like a giant teddy bear.

"At least you're not going back to that orphanage."

"Very true." You looked at him, seeing his blue eyes sparkle and his mouth twitched up into a warm smile.

"Let's go!" Dan shouted from the hallway. You and Phil exited the lounge and made your way down the stairs. Once you had left the apartment, you looked across the 5-metre-wide hallway longingly, to the door of your old home.

Pj's home.

-

4 votes for a new chapter?

I'm so excited for this, I need to plan some stuff but yes! I hope you will enjoy this sequel to Adopted By Pj Liguori, which if you haven't read you should because well I just kinda spoiled the ending for you oops.

And I promise it won't be as emotionally traumatising as ADPL, okay?
Okay.