Additional Chapter - Christmas Special (pt.2)

You peeled off your shirt to try on some of your new Panic! shirts from Pj.

"What's it like to wear a bra?" Alex asked.

"Flipping uncomfortable, I hate it with a passion," you replied as you slipped on the limited edition Halloween shirt, spinning around as you adjusted it a little. "What do you think?" You asked.

"It looks amazing!" Alex complimented, standing up. "Honestly I wanted this shirt so badly but, you know, money."

"Same, I'm lucky I complained about it to Pj or he probably wouldn't have bought it for me."

"True. If I complained to my parents they'd probably tell me to be less of a fan girl and be more manly. Along with telling me to stop wearing pastel, blah blah. They're not big fans of my whole 'gay' aesthetic," he said, waving his hand around.

"Do you fight with your parents? Do your parents fight?"

"Sometimes they fight, but they fight mostly with me. I'm just counting down the days until I move away."

"Or you could, you know, have a ton of sleepovers here if you'd like. To get away more often," you offered. His eyes lit up.

"Really?" You nodded your head. "Oh my god, that's the best offer I can ask for!" He exclaimed, giving you a massive hug. "Best Christmas present anyone could give me, an escape from my parents," he said, half joking.

"Good. I felt bad because the present I ordered you didn't arrive in time," you said.

"That's okay, I really don't mind," Alex replied.

"Apparently Dan and Phil are going to a massive Christmas party with a ton of the British YouTubers. I'm lowkey jealous, but I'm not surprised, I mean, who wants a child at their party?" You complained.

"Hey, Y/N!" Pj yelled from downstairs, "Apparently I was invited to that party thing although I never got the text, do you want to come along?" You smiled.

"All I needed to do was complain," you said to Alex, who giggled. "Yeah, sure, can Alex come too?" You asked.

"If he wants to!" Pj yelled back.

"Thanks! Do you want to come?" You asked Alex.

"Fuck yes!" He pumped a fist up into the air. "Wait, I have nothing to wear, dammit," he said.

"Alex said he'll come! I know that Pj's clothes all fit him, so he won't have anything small. Maybe I can ask Dan and Phil," you suggested. Alex just nodded and stood up as you proceeded to walk downstairs. You arrived at the Phlat and knocked. After a few minutes, Phil opened the door, the first few buttons of his blue button-up undone.

"Hey, Y/N! I haven't seen you in a couple of hours!" Phil joked. You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah yeah, by any chance do you or Dan have any button-ups or just nice clothes that are way too small for you?" You asked.

"Oh! Have this blue check shirt if you'd want to wear that? I'm assuming it's for Alex," he inferred, gesturing to my friend.

"Yeah, that'd be great! Are you cool with that?" You asked the boy beside you. He nodded.

"Hey, Dan! Can you get that blue check shirt that I haven't worn in ages?"

"Yeah, fine," Dan yelled back.

"Are you guys going to the party with Pj?" Phil asked.

"Yeah," you answered. You watched as Dan trudged down the stairs, hair messed up.

"Here you go," he smiled, handing Alex the shirt. He stepped backwards in a kind of funny manner.

"Did I wake you up or something, Dan?" Phil asked with a smirk. Dan blushed and glared.