Chapter 3

"Today we are here to honour the life of Pj Liguori. He was a loving son, friend, boyfriend and father to those in his life, and he will be dearly missed."

You heard hushed whispers and gasps as the priest said the words father and boyfriend.

Obviously they didn't watch his videos. What kind of family doesn't watch his videos? It's surprising to me, that's all I know, you thought to yourself, slightly salty.

"He was a person that stood out in this world, as he was made to stand out more than others by our beloved God."

You rolled your eyes, making it clear that you don't care about this so called 'God'. The priest droned on about 'God' and 'plans', something you blocked out because you didn't care.

"We would now like to call Y/N Liguori up to present a speech, following Pj's mother and Chris Kendall." Your heart raced with nerves. I didn't even think about what to say dammit, you thought to yourself. You stood up and made your way down the isle, along with Pj's mum and Chris. Chris gave your arm a reassuring squeeze, as if sensing your nerves.

You took your place at the stand and just began, not really thinking about what you were saying.

"Oh my, I haven't really thought about what to say. Sorry if it's a bit rocky, I'll try my best. I'll start with introducing myself, as many of you didn't even know I existed until now." You stopped to look at the crowd below you.

"So hi, I'm Y/N and I'm Pj's adopted daughter. I only got to live with him for around six months, but those were the best six months of my life. He's such a beautiful person, even more in real life than he is behind the screen." You sniffled slightly.

"He will be missed dearly, I love him so much. It was a tragic way to go, and we tried so hard to bring him back from the depths of his depression. It was heartbreaking for us all, whether we were at the scene, at the hospital for his final breaths or just heard the news from family. I hope he is at peace now, and is no longer facing the evil thoughts he had while living. Thank you."

You quickly ran back down the isle and into the pew, claiming your seat. You felt tears well up and spill out of your eyes. You buried your face in your hands, in an attempt to hide your tears from those around you. You felt a large hand rub soothing circles into your back, which calmed you down.

You lean into him, letting your loss take over your feelings.

"It's alright, Y/N. You'll be alright. I'm here." The person, Phil, soothed. You sobbed and wrapped your arms around him, watching as Pj's mum and Chris spoke to the crowd.

This is it. The final goodbye to Pj.

-

I didn't even think about the fact you ended up with the last name Liguori, oh my.

I had to check back through the first book to check I hadn't mentioned it before I wrote Liguori as your last name. Wow.

Oh yeah it's my birthday today (15-07-03) so now I'm closer to death!
Hurrah!

That's the reason I updated, because birthday, and also I've written quite a few chapters and this whole votes for next chapter system is shit so BOOM there it goes out the window bye.