Chapter 7

"Hello Dan and Phil games rings!" Phil started.

"Hi.. Hello.. Hi again-" Dan said at the same time, shoulders bouncing. "Ooh oh oh oh ooh. What did you-"

'I'm not talking about the ones that sonic eats!" You sat on the red chair next to Phil's side of the desk, trying your hardest to contain your laughter. You sat there throughout the entire 35 minutes of filming, watching the raw footage right in front of you. After Phil turned off the camera, they immediately turned off their fake happiness, smiles fading.

"We need to discuss this picture," Dan said. They both looked at you expectantly. "How did you find the picture?" He asked you. You grabbed your phone off the desk next to you and opened Twitter, finding the tweet.

"Dan and Phil updates tweeted it," you replied.

"Um.... How many followers do they have?" Phil asked, "Also, why do you follow them? You live with us you spork."

"First of all, I follow them because I can't be bothered unfollowing them, and secondly, 58.2 thousand followers they have."

"How many retweets does the tweet have?" Dan asked.

"Umm," you scrolled through their timeline, looking for the tweet, "1.1 million retweets, and 3.4 million likes," you replied.

"Shit, Phil, we can't get away with this," Dan said. He moved his office chair next to his partner's, likely to have a clearer view of yourself.

"Well... I'm not sure what to do."

"You have to fix it somehow, Phil!" Dan exclaimed. Phil looked at him in shock.

"Me? Why?" He asked, annoyed.

"Because you were the one to kiss me in the first place!" Dan retorted.

"You kissed me back! Dan, this is both of our faults, you can't put the blame on me."

"Phil, it's all your fault! You know we aren't supposed to kiss in public!"

"Dan-"

"No, Phil. This isn't fair to me." Dan stormed out of the gaming room, Phil looking shocked and upset.

"I- I-" Phil was speechless. He looked on the verge of tears for the second time in two days. You decided to propose your idea to him.

"Phil?"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"I was thinking about starting a YouTube channel-"

"That would be amazing Y/N! I can help you set up and-" Phil interrupted.

"No, I want to try myself. You can watch, but I'm going to try and set up myself and then you can correct it," you told him, firm on the fact that you want to see if you know what you are doing.

"Oh- okay," Phil said.

"Let's go."

No matter what, family will stick together.

-

Sorry for not updating but I have had a lot going on, but at least now I have quite a few chapters pre-written.
Look forward to that!