Chapter 5

"Morning my people!" You exclaimed as you walked into the lounge. Dan was sat on the sofa with his laptop on his thighs, scrolling through Twitter, while Phil was sitting next to him, head resting on his partner's shoulder.

"Morning Y/N." Dan replied, "It's cold this morning, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but I don't mind. I'm one of those freaks that like the cold." You answered.

"Ew, get out right now." Dan said, pointing out the door.

"Nice hobbit hair by the way. I'm sure the phans will love it." You said, teasing him.

"Hush child. When did you get to sleep last night?" Phil asked.

"About 2am." You answered.

"That isn't too bad, actually." Phil replies. "Do you want to go to Starbucks or something today? Something special for your first full day in the Phanpartment."

"That is such a horrible name for an apartment you spork. What about Le Phlat? P-h-lat."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Yes, I would love to." You answered.

"Well get changed then and do whatever girly shit you need to and then we'll go." Dan said to you.

"If you're implying makeup then no because I don't makeup. If you're implying 'girl problems' then no I don't 'girl problems'."

"Okay, good to know." Dan said sarcastically.

"Well it is because you're the one that would have to buy-"

"Okay okay!" Dan interrupted. You burst into your hyena-like cackle as he looks flustered and embarrassed.

"I'm not really surprised that you seemed flustered talking about it, you are gay after all."

"Are you kidding me?" Dan argued, "I'm very much straight! I don't know how I ended up with this guy, must've been a mistake."

"Oh please, Dan, you're about as straight as a circle." Phil retorted.

Domestic Phan, how cute, you thought to yourself as you watch them argue.

"I'm bisexual thank you very much!" Dan snapped at his friend (with benefits).

"Bullshiz." Phil replied.

"You're the one that rams your d-"

"OKAY I DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SPECIAL ENCOUNTERS BYE NOW!" You yelled, cutting off Dan.

You rushed upstairs into your bedroom, the actual place they film their videos, and started to change.

You picked out a pastel blue sweatshirt and black skinny jeans and pulled them on. You brushed the knots out of your hair and tied it into a high ponytail. You slipped on a few different wristbands and ran downstairs into the lounge again.

To Starbucks we go.

-

SO

You'll probably get these chapters daily or bi-daily because it is my main source of procrastination atm soooooo

Don't hold me to that tho.

If assessment happens, I'll suddenly disappear

Watch me

Anyways, 5 votes aim for the next chapter?