Chapter 2

You winced as you pulled up outside the church. Dammit, not religion, you thought to yourself as you got out of the taxi. Phil held your hand for comfort as you walked inside the church. I'm not ready for this, you said to yourself.

You looked around at the half-empty church, noticing the casket containing Pj's body, a beautiful framed photo of him on top of it. There was a bunch of flowers on top of it also, mixed colours of green, blue and white. Some of Pj's favourite colours, you thought to yourself. You also noticed some more people dressed in black.

"Phil?" You whispered to the tall man beside you.

"Yes?" He answered in a hushed tone.

"Who are all these people? The only person I recognise is Chris."

"They're probably Pj's family, I've never met them either."

"Come on, let's go sit beside Chris." Dan said. You walked over, receiving looks from Pj's apparent family. Once you reached the isle that Chris was seated in, Dan sat next to him, you beside Dan and Phil beside yourself.

"Hey Chris, how you doing?" Dan whispered to Chris in a comforting tone.

"I'm pissed off at myself for not seeing him regularly, and at him for giving up." Chris said, tears brimming in his eyes.

"It's alright, it's not your fault."

"It is, even though I'm busy with the videos that I have to help shoot, I could've visited him. I could have been a better boyfriend." Boyfriend?

"You were probably the best boyfriend for him, Chris. He knew that time was hard for you to get to him, and his depression didn't come from not seeing you anyway. I think it came from the existential crisis, right, Y/N?"

"Oh- I- Uh- yeah it did." Dan's question snapped you out of your thoughts. Boyfriend? They were boyfriends? How come no one told me? I-

"They didn't tell you because they needed to keep their relationship a secret, everyone would start making even creepier fanart and fanfiction and they didn't want to put up with that." Phil replied, reading your thoughts.

"Oh, okay." You responded. Suddenly the quiet murmurs of the fellow attendees dissipate, meaning that the funeral had begun.

This is it. After this, Pj is gone. Forever.

-

Sorry for any Christians/Catholics I offended with the first paragraph.

4 votes again for the next chapter?