Additional Chapter - Christmas Special (Pt. 1)

A/N: This is just an extra little chapter where life is actually normal and if everything went correctly, yes, that does mean Pj for a chapter (and I'll include Alex because I love Alex, okay?)

Sorry for the feels 😰

Also I've been playing this song (from the 80s wtf) for hours on repeat, listen to it if you have the time. It's called Come On Eileen. I'm literally listening to it at this moment.

Also watch that ^^ it's gr8

-

You woke up to the sound of an alarm, and you checked your phone.

5:00 am.

Why the fluff is Pj waking up this earl-

"CHRISTMAS!" You heard Pj scream excitedly from the room next to you.

Such a child.

He ran into your room, eyes sparkling with excitement as he jumped up and down enthusiastically on your bed.

"Christmas Christmas Christmas!!!" He exclaimed.

"Morning Pj." You smiled sleepily. He pulled you out of bed and carried you bridal-style into the lounge, where he set you down on the sofa before rapidly looking for his presents under the Christmas tree. After he had collected his pile, he sat down and looked at you as if to get permission to open them.

"Can I at least get my stuff first?" You asked before he nodded. You quickly collected your presents from underneath the tree and nodded to Pj, allowing him to start opening presents.

One of the presents that you received turned out to be a big box of Panic! At The Disco merch, including the limited edition Halloween shirt for 2016.

"How the heck did you hide this from me?!" You screamed at Pj as you tackle-hugged him, incredibly ecstatic about receiving all of it. Hats, t-shirts, pins, now you could be the ultimate trash. Another one you opened had a small Christmas ornament of you and Pj, cartoon style. It was one of the most adorable things you'd ever seen.

"Who the fuck gave me condoms?" Pj asked.

"Me,'" replied someone with a northern accent.

Chris.

"Chris!" Pj yelled excitedly, running up to him and giving him a giant hug.

"Sorry I've been away, you know-"

"Acting stuff. Yeah, I know," Pj finished. He gave Chris a kiss (that rhymed) and Chris presented Pj a large box of chocolates.

"Yeah yeah boyfriend boyfriend Chris I have a present for you let's move on with it we have cooking to do," you interrupted. You handed over the new camera, a combined present from both you and Pj, and he opened it with a pleased expression on his face, kissing Pj and giving you a small hug.

You all sat around the fire and chatted for a few hours, when Pj suddenly decided to leave.

"Come on let's move our butts over to Dan and Phil's because Christmas party let's go." Pj rushed us out the door, excited for the day.

"Pj! I have to get their presents first!" You quickly ran up the stairs and grabbed the presents from underneath the Christmas tree, grabbing all the neatly wrapped presents labelled with either Dan or Phil's names, and ran back downstairs to join the two boys. "Let's go." You all took a step across the hall. "I'm out of breath," you said sarcastically, making the couple laugh.

Pj banged his hand on the door repeatedly, not stopping until Phil rapidly opened the door and Pj bopped him in the schnaz. Really hard.

"Dammit Pj!" Phil exclaimed, before laughing. Phil looked at the group, hugging all of us before (finally) allowing us in the Phlat.