Chapter 16

This- this can't be happening.

I must be having a nightmare.

Now... awaken.

You opened your eyes, only to find that you were blinking for a very long time.

Dan still hadn't noticed you, so you went and called the ambulance.

"999, what's your emergency?" A women asked.

"Umm, well, I have just come home from school and one of my dads has been cut extremely harshly across his wrists," you said, in a panicked tone. Your breath was heavy. Why would he do this, why oh why oh why...

"What's your address, miss?" You shakily gave her the address as she tried to calm you down.

"Well, if there is a tap nearby, you need to wet a cloth or towel or something with water and apply it to the cut with pressure to clean and decrease the bleeding as much as possible. The ambulance should arrive at the apartment in a few short minutes."

"Thank you so much, ma'am." You hung up the phone and quickly ran into the kitchen. As you ran back towards Pj's old room, you noticed the sound of... sobbing? You burst into the room, yelling, "Phil!" in a panic.

Dan looked up at you through tear-soaked eyes.

"W- what have I done?"

"It's okay, Dan. Everything's going to be fine."

"I- i'm a murderer." You quickly checked Phil's pulse, letting out a sigh of relief when you feel that aforementioned pulse was still present.

Feint, but present.

"Not yet you aren't." You applied pressure to the wounds with the cloth, and watched as the blood soaked right through the towel. "Dan, go rinse this towel out for me. I'll stay here with Phil." Dan grabbed the towel and ran to the bathroom, which had a bigger sink, to clean the towel.

- WWAIT DINT LEAVE YET YOU NEED TO READ THIS THANKS

I need you to make a decision of what YOU want to happen for the next chapter.

I mean, you are the centre of this story after all.

So, your choice, I've already written both alternate endings so the one you didn't choose may be released as a bonus. If you want.

Anyways, here's your decision.

Tell the police Dan did the crime (and he goes to a mental thingy for a year to help him)

or

Clean the blood-stained knife and let Dan go free.

Will you call out the killer(?), or allow Dan to get away?

There is a chapter or two between this one and the one you choose... but, trust me, you'll probably want to wait until at least the next chapter is published to make your decision.