Chapter Nine: Sugar Whore

OH MY GOD CHARA, STOP FARMING FOR GOLD!

Flowey watched the little human in blue pick on Loox before killing it, his right eye twitching.

After they killed Loox and gained the gold from him, they quickly left the room and reentered it.

This had been going on for hours.

At first, things had been going great. The human would kill everything in their path and continue on to the next room without stopping.

But then they found the Bake Sale.

That motherfucking Bake Sale.

Flowey had forgotten how much Chara liked sweets, although watching them take all the monster candy they could at blinding speed, should have reminded him.

He wished he could just pop up and tell Chara to stop screwing around, but he didn't exactly make a good first impression.

FLOOSH!

Another one bit the dust...not that it mattered. The monsters SOMEHOW re-spawned whenever his sibling left a room without killing everyone, and reentered it.

Unless the Bake Sale raised their prices, or ran out of doughnuts, they were doomed. Chara's stomach was like a black hole.

FLOOSH!

What was worse was Chara didn't get any extra EXP from killing the same monsters over and over.

KNOCK IT OFF CHARA!

FLOOSH!

Another down.

Where is Toriel?!

FLOOSH!

This is BULLSHIT!

FLOOSH!

Flowey put his head in his leaves and shook his head.

At least they weren't resetting.

MUNCH MUNCH!

Yeah...you go ahead and stuff your face, you disgusting PIG!

GULP GULP!

There goes the last of the Spider Cider.

Number what? Forty-eight?

I hope you get diabetes.

FLOOSH!

I hope your arms turn blue and FALL OFF!

The little human exited the room and headed off again to the Bake Sale to get more Spider Cider.

Flowey just exited the room.

Chara was obviously going to be here awhile.

THIS is why I gave up that soul. Someone needs to keep this brat on the straight and narrow...

His plan was to get the Bake Sale spiders to close shop earlier in exchange for some candy, but he didn't know if Chara had already eaten it all.

They probably did. Why else would they hit the Bake Sale?

Reaching the candy room Flowey shook his head. Chara had spilt the bowl all over the ground.

I bet they ate up all the candy that wasn't dirty too.

Yep.

Thought so.

Flowey gathered up all the candy he could in his leaves, that being five pieces, and headed back to the Bake Sale. Perhaps the spider wouldn't be picky...

FLOOSH!

The flower glared at Chara as they killed another monster, completely ignoring him.

You know what's weird is they always kill the same number of monsters before they go back to buy more stuff. It's like Chara knows how much money each monster drops by heart...

But the brat I know has never harmed a single monster.

FLOOSH!

How do EITHER of them know how much a dead monster is worth by heart? I know this is Chara, I can feel it, but they shouldn't know those things even if they WERE just a spirit floating around!

Flowey reached the Bake Sale at last holding the candy.

"Hey, idiots. Down here."

He waited for the spider to slowly come down using their web.

"Golly, you guys must be awful hungry huh? Giving out all these tasty treats over and over, but not being able to have any yourself..."

The spiders said nothing.

"I betcha' by now you're willing to eat anything huh? Do you like Monster Candy?"

Again, the spiders said nothing.

"I'll make you a deal, close down your shop for the day, and I'll give you all of these! Ooooooohh!" Flowey held out the dirty dust-covered candy.

The spiders crawled back up their web.

"AWW COME ON!"

They didn't come back down.

"YOU GREEDY LITTLE BASTARDS! CAN YOU SERIOUSLY NOT CLOSE DOWN YOUR SHOP FOR A DAY?!"

There was no movement in the web.

Fine. If I can't bribe them, I'll crush em'.

"OKAY FINE, CAN I GET A SPIDER DOUGHNUT PLEASE?"

There was still no movement in the web.

"AAAUUUGHHH!" yelled Flowey, covering his face with his leaves.