Chapter Fourteen: Twisted Love

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey everyone, if you're here then that means you're a romantic and want a Fontcest relationship to blossom. Well here's the porn chapter. If you got here by mistake, well now you know what you're in for if you read this chapter. Also keep in mind that because this is my first fanfiction, it is also my first smut chapter.

Sans teleported he and his brother to Asgore's Throne Room as quickly as possible. Papyrus had told him earlier that he was supposed to meet up with Flowey near the entrance to the Ruins around this time, and was only willing to prove himself sane beforehand if they made it quick.

Activating his font, Papyrus approached the king who had his back turned to them, apparently filling up a watering can.

The king, turned around and dropped the watering can in surprise, spilling its contents. He had not been expecting so many visitors today. "Oh! Hello boys. Gave me quite a start. You shouldn't sneak up on an old man like that."

"while we're here, you can give that soul to the king," whispered Sans.

Papyrus's eyes grew wide. "Oh my god."

"what's up, papyrus?"

I put the soul in the washer and dryer!

"I completely forgot about the soul! Thank you! Any longer and it might of disappeared."

Please be in one piece...

Taking out the soul, Papyrus breathed a sigh of relief and spoke to the king. "Your Highness, I have another soul for you."

The king smiled brightly. "Really? That's great news! Thank you err, um...what was your name?"

"Johnson."

"Oh dear..."

Sans scratched his head in confusion.

He knew he was missing something, but he didn't know what it was.

"Hmm...the king doesn't know me that well, so this doesn't prove anything. Let's go visit Undyne instead," suggested Papyrus with a grin Sans wasn't sure he liked.

"i thought you wanted to go see your friend?"

"He can wait," said Papyrus indifferently. "We've only been here a couple of seconds after all."

Sans narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "i actually told alphys i'd stop by in a few minutes...a few hours ago."

Papyrus closed his eyes and yawned, stretching his arms to the ceiling. "Very well. I've got the whole day off anyway, might as well spend it with you."

"gee pap, don't get TOO excited."

Sans took a shortcut once more and appeared in Alphy's lab with Papyrus's eyes still glowing. He put a hand on her shoulder and grinned as she jumped three feet in the air. "Aahhhhh!"

"you're awful jumpy today."

Alphys didn't smile, she just looked at him with what looked like pity in her eyes.

That wasn't good.

"I called you here be-because um...well..."

"you said you wanted to show me something."