Chapter Thirty: Brainstorming

The Judgment hall was as beautiful as ever.

The Font children walked around the hall in awe of its beauty, touching the pillars and placing their hands upon the sparkling golden floor.

"Hard to believe almost all the people I was with last time I was here are dead," said Papyrus chuckling.

i don't get it.

"It's funny cause' I hated them."

oh.

Papyrus glanced at Chara who was staring out of a window silently.

I wonder what the human's thinking. They believe the people of this earth are scum, but will they still destroy everything knowing Fonts still have a chance?

".............."

"Human."

Chara turned to look at him.

"We both know your life is in my hands. What I do with it is up to you."

Chara turned back to the window, placing a hand over Papyrus's scarf.

"Are you gonna be our new daddy?"

Uhhh...

The Font children stopped to stare at Sans, awaiting his answer. They had nowhere to go and they didn't know how to take care of themselves. They needed parents and they knew it.

Maybe the king can take you in? He's lost two kids, so maybe he'll want more.

The children seemed satisfied with the answer.

Sans checked their fonts on the FontSearch with Papyrus and turned the device off. Soo, Stranger Danger, Bloodthirsty, No Fear, and Broken Baby...nice to meet cha', I'm Sans. Pulse Sans.

"And I am the Great Papyrus, at your service!" said Papyrus taking a bow.

"Hee hee hee!"

Sans leaned over and whispered to his brother. What's a Terminal Font? I know the word 'terminal' isn't usually good soo...

"Terminal Fonts are Fonts with a short life expectancy. They do things that are self-destructive most of the time."

ah, gotcha.

Chara watched the two brothers whispering from a nearby pillar.

We should see what Papyrus's font is, so we know what to fight against.

Really? But we can bring back Horrors in this timeline! Why destroy it if we have a chance to bring them back? I thought you liked Horror Fonts...

We're not here to save people Partner, we're here to destroy. The world is still a filthy place filled with filthy people. If we bring back Fonts, people will just kill them again. Everything must be destroyed everywhere so there will finally be peace.

"YOUR OUTFIT IS STUPID," said Bloodthirsty to Papyrus.

"...................."