Chapter Twenty-Nine: Creepy Crawler

Chara and the others sat around Asgore's table drinking tea. It had been a long walk, especially with Bloodthirsty around, but they finally found a place to rest. Chara was more than a little annoyed that they too needed the rest, their Determination USUALLY didn't even allow them to sleep more than two minutes.

We need some time to think anyway.

Aren't we in a hurry?

No, Sans can teleport remember? He's probably waiting for us in the Judgment Hall.

The tea wasn't that good to be honest. Maybe they shouldn't have let Stranger Danger make it. Despite all the science notes she had on plants in that notebook of hers, she didn't seem very smart.

Her skull was crushed in, so maybe she has brain damage.

Skeletons don't have brains, but it might have affected her font or something.

Stranger Danger blew on her tea for the fourth time.

It was still too hot.

"USE YOUR DRESS OR A NAPKIN TO PICK UP YOUR TEA DUMBASS," said Bloodthirsty from the far end of the table.

Stranger wrapped her blue dress around the cup and took a sip. "Thank you."

No Fear didn't bother blowing off his tea, he drank it as soon as she had poured it for him, taking a seat beside her. "Why are we going to meet the king?"

Chara tapped their fingers on the cup they held. "I have some questions about this place, about all of you..."

No Fear nodded like he understood what they were talking about. "Cool, cool..."

"WHY ARE WE GOING TO MEET THE KING?" asked Bloodthirsty.

"I don't know, you haven't told me."

Bloodthirsty gave Chara a dirty look as they sipped their tea.

Why's he mad at us? He's the one following us around like a dumb puppy...

"I'm gonna ask the king where my family is."

"Why would he know something like that?" asked Chara.

"The king knows everyone in his kingdom, so he must know my mom and dad!" exclaimed Stranger Danger. She looked proud of herself.

"YOU DON'T LIVE HERE IDIOT."

"This place is for monster's I think; Monsters or robots." said No Fear wiping pink liquid off of himself. "There's dust everywhere."

Ah, right. We killed all the monsters didn't we? The Underground must look like a whole other world to them.

"Dust monsters?"

Chara sighed, annoyed.

They had questions about the timeline, but what would they do when they got the information they wanted?

"You all can do what you want, I'm going to see king Asgore."

"What if he eats you up?"