Chapter Twenty-Four: The Doctor Is In

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Alright, here's where shit gets dumb. I worked hard to get all the different fonts for this story, but guess what? WATTPAD DOESN'T ACCEPT THEM! So from now on the story's gonna be less cool. Just a heads up. I worked hard using Pulse Sans too...the font didn't have commas, questions marks, quotation marks,  or anything really, so I had to combine Comic Sans with it every time. What a waste of effort...enjoy your shitty story.

Chara walked into the Judgment Hall feeling confident.

Things had definitely been different in this timeline, but it worked out for the best despite the injuries they were sporting.

Mettaton had been absent this time around. They didn't know why, but it saved them the trouble of killing him. They were rather proud that they had made it past all the obstacles set before them without dying once. They wanted to keep the streak going regardless of how much pain they were in.

Not that they could come back without their normal amount of Determination.

Maybe killing Papyrus gave us back our Determination...

Maybe...I hope so.

They may have been proud of themselves but they couldn't deny they were in a tough spot. If they were wrong, they'd die and never come back.

Could they even Reset?

They didn't know.

I wish we had found out what Papyrus's font was...

What did he say he had to do sometimes?

I don't remember.

Dwelling on it wouldn't make things any better. They needed to stay positive, optimistic.

Maybe Flowey won't kill Father this time and we can take his soul. It would be nice to be able to kill EVERYONE by hand for once.

Walking towards the door to the Throne Room they heard a loud strange laugh coming from the right.

HA ha ha ha!

"Wh-who's there?!" called Chara entirely freaked out. This was a voice they had never heard before. It was almost like a high drone, but the laughter was fast. The tone was hard to even place. Papyrus's laugh wasn't nearly as creepy, and that was saying something.

You've been busy huh?

Sans stepped out from behind a pillar smiling oddly and flipping a scalpel. He looked totally different from the Sans Chara was used to seeing. His Havelock-blue hoodie, white t-shirt, and black shorts with white stripes, had been replaced with an open doctor's robe smeared with blood; his slippers were replaced with black shoes, and his eyes glowed a bright neon green like the eyes of a black cat.

 His Havelock-blue hoodie, white t-shirt, and black shorts with white stripes, had been replaced with an open doctor's robe smeared with blood; his slippers were replaced with black shoes, and his eyes glowed a bright neon green like the eyes of a...