Chapter 1: Introduction

It was a day like any other for Marziana Scott. Another day working as an assistant. Not just anyone's assistant but Tom Hiddleston's assistant. She had always loved her job but she just got tired of him not noticing her for her but only for the assistant he hired her for. I guess you could say she was beautiful, her long black hair with piercing blue eyes. She was the prettiest girl in school. But likely no one ever seemed to have the guts to ask her out or talk to her in that matter. She is very shy, introverted but will talk to you no matter how much she doesn't like it. Sarcastic, kind, funny, and love is what they call her. She never gives up on the ones she loves. And she will love them from the day they met and on.

(Marziana's point of view starts here)

I was doing my job, like I do every day, getting everything for Tom, getting him situated. When he came up to me and brought up a question I would've never thought he would ask me, considering most people don't come to me for advice. I usually come to them.

"Hey, Marziana can you come here for a second?" I was hesitant at first and then I over with trembling legs.

"Yes, what would you like Mr Hiddleston?"

"Call me Tom." He said with that incredible smile.

"Yes, Tom what would you like?" It was weird calling him Tom. I had worked for him for 4 years now and he never let me call him by his first name. What was he up to?

"I would like your opinion on this script I just got, it's for a movie called Thor. I auditioned a while ago for Thor but they want me to play his brother Loki. They think it's a better fit."

I thought for a moment before I finally spoke. "I think you should take it, I mean you have been looking for a movie so you can show the other side of you. Show them you're more than just the good guy." Yes, I know my comic books. I'm a bit of a nerd as my family calls me.

He stood there frozen for a second did he not think that I actually listened to him whenever he spoke to me. Or if I just gave him the answer he wanted and needed.

"Yes, you are right. I think I will take
it! Can you call my manager for me and get him on the line?"

"Sure thing Mr Hid....." He stopped and looked at me an then smiled.
"I mean Tom,"I said with the biggest stupidest smile.

And this was just the beginning... Of something magical.

---------------------------------------------