Chapter 21: My life

I woke up the next morning wrapped up in his arms. I felt safe and secure. I never felt that way around Chris. I knew there is something more with Tom but man, I really think he actually might be the one for me.

After all my thoughts going on in my head I didn't notice Tom was looking at me and playing with my hair. Until I heard him call my name.

"Marziana?" Tom asked

"Yeah? Sorry I was just lost in my thoughts. What's up?" I asked smiling touching his cheek with my thumb.

"I'm going to go downstairs and make some breakfast. You can use my shower. I was just wondering if you wanted something to eat?" Tom asked pecking my lips with a kiss.

"I'd love some. Thank you! An I will be taking that offer into getting in the shower!" I said jumping out of bed.

I ran into the bathroom and turned on the water and jumped right in. I have never felt so much in love then how I am with Tom. I would never have thought I could love someone more than myself. I know that Tom is the one for me I just know it, we have been dating for about 8 months now and I knew from month 1 that he was it for me. I finished washing my body and got out and dried my hair and put in some clothes then put my hair into a high messy bun and made my way downstairs.

"Hey, pretty lady" Tom said as I walked behind him and hugged him.

"Hey, good-looking what's cooking?" I said giggling to myself.

"Hey, that was a good one. Hehe. I am making some pancakes and bacon with some eggs, traditional." Tom said chuckling. And then plated the food. And then set it down on the table

"Want something to drink?" I asked walking to the fridge.

"I'll take some juice. and maybe a cup of tea also?" Tom asked with the cutest smile on his face.

"Of course." I had given back my cheesiest smile I could pull off.

I turned around and started pouring the orange juice into a glass then I put some tea on the kettle. I walked to the table and gave Tom his juice as I waited for the tea to finish.

"Thanks for letting me stay over," I said to Tom as I started digging into the food.

"My pleasure, I enjoyed your company," Tom said smiling

"I want to ask you something? like on a serious matter." I asked with a straight face.

"What is it, love?" Tom asked with a scared look and concern in his voice.

I took a long pause and swallow hard.

"What do you want in your tea?" after I asked him I started busting up laughing.

"Oh my god, you scared me so badly!" Tom said laughing

"Payback! For teasing me on proposing!" I said winking at him getting up as the kettle screamed at me. "Seriously though what would you like in the tea?"

"Just a little milk and sugar please," Tom said smiling at me

I poured him and my cup and carefully walked over to the table and set the cups down. We started sipping our tea and started talking about different things.

"So what do you think about marriage?" Tom asked out of curiosity.

"I think it's an amazing, ever since I was little I always dreamed of meeting that amazing guy and then settling down getting married and start a family. I thought I found the guy, Chris but. Thank god I got out when I did, because I would have given myself to him. But now I won't make any more mistakes and I am waiting till marriage. And if it wasn't for me leaving him I would of never have met you and. Since the day we met, I knew Thomas Hiddleston. You are the one for me." I said a little nervous about what he would say.

"Marziana... I don't know what to say. I feel so happy right now. And to be honest. I was stupid and blind to see that the woman I would love so dearly was my assistant, and I never paid attention to you the way I should of. I have always been the type to overlook things. And honestly, since the day you can into the interview to become my assistant and the day we met. You were special. And now my eye is open to why... You. Marziana Rose Scott. Are the love of my life."

I stared at Tom with happiness growing inside me. I got up from my seat and walked over to him and hugged him tightly. And kissed him passionately.

"You Thomas William Hiddleston. Are the love of my life also." I said smiling so big.