Chapter 14: Benedict

I woke to the sound of Tom making breakfast. I decided to get up and I made my way to the table in the kitchen area.

"What took you so long to go to bed last night?" Tom asked as he poured me a cup of tea.

"I just...I got caught up in thinking." I feel like I should tell him about..... Him. Chris. But I just don't know how I would be able to say anything and not get all shaky and stressed.

"About what....?" oh crap here we go. "I mean.. forget I said that... you look like you don't want to say anything yet."

"Thanks, Tom, it's just about my ex...Chris... I will tell you later just right now isn't the time. I'm sorry love." god I hope he doesn't hate me after saying that. God Marziana, your so stupid.

"Okay, so what do you wanna do today! it's our last half day in California," he said smiling at me. That smile just made me feel instantly better.

"I chose yesterday, your turn," I said giving him a reassuring smile.

"Wellll..... my friend Benedict is down here right now. And I know how big of a fan you are of Sherlock.. so maybe you wanna just hang out with him until our flight?"

Oh. My. God. No. Mother. Freaking. Way.

"YES! I would love to!! Oh my gosh, you're the best boyfriend ever!" Wow. I can't believe I just called,d him my boyfriend. I mean he is. But that word is just so junior high school talk. To me at least.

"Alright well, he will be here in about an hour," Tom said as he got off the phone from talking to Benedict.

"Okay! I am going to talk about a shower. I'll be right back." I said kissing his cheek as I went into the bathroom.