Chapter 15: Benedict and Me

I had just gotten out of the shower and got dressed for our little get together with Benedict. Let me tell you I am shaking my boots off right now. I don't usually get starstruck but I know it's going to happen to me. Benedict is my favourite actor. Well after Tom of course. But. Oh my goodness words can't describe how nervous and excited I am!

I heard a knock on our hotel room door. I was still getting ready so I had Tom open the door. I already know who it is..... Then I heard his laugh..... It was Benedict. I immediately started fangirling in the bathroom. So I stayed in there a little bit longer than expected. "I'll be out in a minute," I called out to Tom after I realized I was in there just freaking.

"Okay love," he said with a chuckle then went back to talking to Benedict.

Okay...okay. You got this... it's just his friend and not your teenage crush. Don't flip out. It's just Tom. And Benedict. I slowly make my way out to the living room area. They both immediately looked at me with big smiles on their face. They both stood up to greet me. Benedict looked at me and smiled.

"Wow, Tom you got yourself a beautiful girl here," Benedict said as I shook his hand then kissed the top of it.  I can't believe Benedict-freaking-Cumberbatch called me beautiful. Such a sweetheart. 

"She is isn't she, I'm glad she is all mine." as he said that he stood next to me and then wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Gee, thank you, guys. I mean...I'm not that pretty." Truthfully I have always been the insecure type of person, I never thought I was good enough or pretty. I never cut myself! I would never think of that I just don't see what other people see.

"Oh darling, I beg to disagree. You are so much prettier than any other woman. You man here, Tom has ever dated. He has always had dated the most 'interesting' girls. But you.. you guys are perfect" Benedict said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks, Benedict," I said giving him a hug. Wow, I can't believe I haven't screamed yet. Like Seriously!?

"Well, we should probably get going to our reservations," Tom said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Yes. Please! I am starving!" I said grabbing onto Tom's arm.

We got into the car we started to drive over the place that we were all going for lunch.

"So Marziana. I heard you're Tom's assistant right?" Benedict said as he turned his body towards me.

"Yes I am, have been for what now? 5 years." I said looking at Tom smiling then back at Benedict.

"Wow. That's a long time. So I am assuming you love your job?" he said giving me a little chuckle. I couldn't help but smile and laugh at it.

"More than ever now," I said as I put my hand on Tom's knee.

"What's that mean? You didn't like it before!?" Tom said in a playful hurt voice as if he was about to cry.

"Oh, it was the worst. Benedict, he is the worlds most stuck up actor! You would believe!" I said in a terrified voice as I winked at Tom as he just shook his head and started laughing.

"Oh. darling. I don't doubt to for a second." Benedict said laughing.

"Alright, enough bullying me. I can't believe my girlfriend and my best friend are ganging up on me." Tom said in a shaking voice. Which I knew was fake.

We pulled up to the restaurant and the waiter took us to our booth. Tom and I sat on one said and then Benedict sat opposite to us.

"So anything new going on?" Tom asked Benedict as we were looking at our menus.

"Well, just Sherlock. And I got the role of Khan in that new Star Trek movie. Which is why I am here to get everything situated." Benedict said smiling. I could help but smile too. I can't believe this! I am having lunch with my amazing boyfriend and Ben.

"Oh, that so cool! I love Star Trek!" I said smiling at him.

"That's good. I do to it's an amazing script seriously."

"I can't wait to see it," I said smiling at Tom and Ben.

"I'll make sure you guys can go in the red carpet with me at the premiere," Benedict said giving a smirk to Tom as Tom gave a smirk to me.

"No... are you serious!?" I said getting excited.

"Yeah. That's some of the reason why I wanted to go to lunch was so that you guys to get to know each other so that it wouldn't be awkward if we went to the premiere." Tom said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Thank you," I said smiling up to him.

>>>>>>

As we finished eating our food and learning more about each other. Benedict and I had gotten along really well with each other. We exchanged phone numbers and he told me if I ever needed to talk to not hesitate to call him. I really enjoyed my day with my favourite guy. And my new friend who could become one of my close friends. I still have no idea how I managed to keep calm.

"I had a wonderful time today. Thank you for inviting me." Benedict said as he hugged both me and Tom.

"Same here, I glad you could have come. it was very nice." I said as I released my hug from him.

"I'll talk to you soon. Love ya man." Tom said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and waved goodbye to Benedict.

"Love ya too man," Benedict said waving goodbye to us. Then we got into our car and drove back to the hotel to pack our things.

"I have a fantastic day! Thank you so much for it." I said wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss.

"My pleasure, I am surprised you kept calm," Tom said laughing at me. Then kissed my forehead.

"You and I both. You and I both" I said as I began packing up my things.