Chapter 16: It was us

We left our hotel around 5:00 pm considering our flight took off at 8:00 pm so we wanted to be there early so that we could be on the flight. You know instead of being late. That's wouldn't be good, I was starting to get a little homesick. As cheesy as it sounds he actually helped me feel better. Because I consider him home for me...in a strange....wonderful way.

"Are you excited about coming home?" Tom said to me on our way to the airport.

"Oh yes! I can't wait to sleep in my own bed! It's been forever." I said holding my heart.

"You're a strange one, but I love you!" Tom said grinning at me then grabbing my hand.

"So I have been told," I said giggling to myself. "I had a marvellous time today with you and Benedict. It was very relaxing."

"I am glad. He really likes you. It looks like you guys are going to be good friends." he said not really looking at me.

"Tom... Are you jealous?" I said poking his shoulder and smiling.

"Pssft no......" I gave him a look. "fine maybe I am. a little bit."

"I knew it! hahaha. Don't worry Tom. I only like him as a friend. You're the one I love. Who I have always loved." I said giving him reassuring smile.

"Good," he said with the biggest smile.

We made to on our plane and we only got noticed a couple times. Not as much as I thought. But now that Tom and I had gone public. I had some of the little fangirls ask for a picture and autograph from me. Which was weird since I don't act I am only his assistant. I liked it.

"Tom I'm so tired." I said resting my head on his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Get some sleep love, you're probably exhausted," he said putting a blanket over me. I didn't want to because we had 10 hours left of our flight. I didn't want him to just sit there alone and lonely while I was over here sleeping like a bear.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be alone." I said with a soft voice. I wasn't expecting that.

"I am actually going to catch some sleep myself so it's alright," he said that as he put his arm around me and snuggled up to him. In a matter of 2 minutes we both were asleep.

I woke up to Tom shaking me a little bit telling me that we had landed in London. I have never been so happy that we were back home. I just wanted to lay on the ground and kiss the sweet London ground. I knew Tom would get embarrassed from it so I did it.

Once we got off of the plane and we got outside I fell to the ground.

"Oh, sweet sweet London ground! HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU!" I yelled dramatically. And kissed the ground. I have never seen Tom so red in my life. I immediately got up and started laughing. He just shook his head and laughed a little bit.

"Why?. I-iI just....... ugh... I don't understand you." he said starting to laugh a little harder. "Just please don't do that again."

"Sure, it looked like people weren't overly fond of what I was doing," I said laughing.

We left the airport and made our way to the car. Once we got in we drove to my apartment as Tom dropped me off.

"Why don't you stay with me tonight at my house," Tom said holding my waist and making a sad face. With a little bit of hope.

"Umm..... sure why not!" I said getting back in the car.

Tom's eyes just lit up and he started smiling. "Yes! Thank you love." Then he leaned in and kiss me. I can never get used to the warm feeling I get when our lips touch. It was amazing. It was special. It was us.