Chapter 9: The Date

To be honest, I totally forgot about out date tonight I just got so caught up in the work I had to do and the paperwork for the interview that he will be doing. I am so happy he decided to take it, I can't wait to see his reaction.

"I should probably start getting dressed huh?" I tend to think out loud sometimes... Okay I think out loud a lot but  I know "It's not necessarily the most attractive thing. I probably loo-"

"Well, I don't know I find it kind of adorable," Tom said while he was walking through the door.

"Haha..... yeah.." Come on Marziana say something else! Don't make yourself look stupid. "Thank you? I guess.. haha"  Well that's embarrassing.

"Anytime love, so are you planning on leaving to dinner like this?" he said giggling like a freak pointing to my sweatpants and my sweatshirt.

"Well I was planning on it....... but I guess I could clean up for you. Haha just give me a couple minutes I'll be right out." I run up my stairs into my bed room, now what to wear. That's the big question. 

*Tom's POV*

"Well I was planning on it....... but I guess I could clean up for you. Haha just give me a couple minutes I'll be right out" As she said that she ran up stairs. God she is so beautiful, and may I add extremely sarcastic sometimes but I still find that adorable. I hope she loves the surprise I have waiting for her. She will need it and so will I. It will be the best thing for us, considering that we both work nonstop. I hope she loves it, I really do.

In about 10 minutes she comes running down the stairs in the most beautiful dress, looking as dashing as ever. I am so lucky she is mine. And I hope she will be mine forever.

We walk out to my car and I open the door for her and then get in myself. We pull up to the restaurant and I say my name and the waitress takes us to our table. We both put in our order and begin to talk away the night.

"Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am to have you?" she said smiling.

"I should say the same myself. Happy one week. And to many more." We cling our wine glasses together. I couldn't help myself I just sit there smiling at her. God she is gorgeous.

Our food came and we started eating and talking enjoying our time together. And after we finished our dinner and ordered our dessert for the night. I think I should give her the gift now! I can't wait anymore.

"Well, I believe it's time for your gift!" I said smiling at her while grabbing the envelope from my pocket. And hand it to her.

"Oh, I am so excited! I wonder what it is!" She said giving me a smirk.

*Marziana's POV*

Tom gives me an envelope. It says my name in the front with a little smiley face next to it.

"Oh, I am so excited! I wonder what it is!" I said giving him a smirk. I open the envelope and pull out to aeroplane tickets to Paris.

"Are you serious!? We are going to Paris!? When!?" I said with pure excitement.

"Yes, we are! We are leaving in about 2 months. After I finish press conferences and interview for Thor."

"Oh my gosh! Tom! Thank you so much. I have never been I can't wait!" Oh my god, I am going to Paris! And to add I am going with the love of my life. Oh, words can explain how happy I am.

"I am glad you're excited love." He leaned in and kissed me. It was one of the best kisses we have ever had!

"Well Tom thank you, I have enjoyed tonight but we should probably go. We have the interview in 2 days and we have a flight to L.A early tomorrow. And I haven't packed!"

"Of course here let me take you home."