Chapter 3: Lunch Break

I was expecting to be taking two cars when we went but Tom insisted that we take his car. He opened the door for me and I got right in and buckled up.

"So, darling any ideas on where to eat?" He said with a soft voice.

"Um.. I don't know. You know this place more than I do. What do you think?" I said laughing at the end.

"Well there is this one place I think you will like."

He pulled out of the parking lot. While we were on our way he told me little stories about filming and how nice everyone was. After driving for a while we finally made it to the restaurant. We sat down and ordered our drinks and started talking.

"So how was it without me there?" I said jokingly.

"Harder than you think!" He said seriously but sarcastically. It was a mixture of both.

"What was so bad?" I asked concerned.

" It just felt out of place without you there to help me. I had to use a temporary assistant. I guess you could say I missed you.... A lot." he said as he looked at the ground and then back at me with those amazing blue eyes.

I blushed.

"Well I am flattered that you missed me. I missed you to. It was weird having a couple months off of work."

Does he like me? Whoa Marziana don't jump to conclusions all he said was he missed you! I mean does he finally actually like me. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much. Yeah you are! He did say that he had a temporary assistant. I hope I am not dreaming! All he said was he missed you. Just look for some signs Marziana.

I sat there having a internal argument with my self until I realised Tom as staring at me and trying to get my attention. I looked up and smiled.

" Hehe. Okay then... I am glad you missed me. So is there anything new with you that I missed?" He is so caring to me sometimes. Why? It's not like I'm someone special.

"Well all that happened was my parents came down here and visited for about a week." I loved my parents very much so it was nice to be able to have them come down. I don't know what I would do without them. I can't wait till they meet Tom.

"How fun!" He said with that smile again god it was beautiful.

"It was!" I said and giggled like a freak.

We talked all through lunch and then he payed the bill. After we argued who would pay for about 10 minutes. And we walked back to the car. When we both got in he turned and looked at me for a while.

"Marziana?" he said softly and kind of quiet.

I looked up from my phone. I was checking emails from work.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Have I ever told you how incredibly beautiful you are?" he said seriously and sweet.

What!? did he just ask me that. Oh my god this cannot be happening. Okay, okay, Marziana calm down,you might be right. He might like you. But everyone tells people they are pretty and beautiful... It's probably nothing. I have liked him for 4 years is today finally the day? I doubt it.

"I don't recall. Why?" I said kind of concerned and happy at the same time.

"I guess I just was nervous to tell you."

Tom? Nervous? What! I would have never thought someone so outgoing and charming would be nervous to tell me. ME! Out of anyone that they were 'beautiful'. Okay. There is another sign.... Maybe he does.

Before I could reply I feel his warm hands touch my face. And then his lips were on mine. It was magical. I didn't want it to end. He pulled away and then looked at me.

"I have been waiting to do that." he said smiling at me.

"You don't even know." I said smiling.

Marziana Scott. Tom Hiddleston likes you. I guess today was the day!