Chapter 12: Disneyland

We pulled up to the Mickey and friends parking lot located outside of the Disneyland park. And California park. I have never been here but I have heard wonderful things! I can't wait to see it all. Ever since I was young I just dreamed of coming here and I was such a Disney geek when I was little I knew every song in every princess movie and every name in the lion king. Disney was my thing.

"Darling, you have said anything the whole ride. all you have been doing is smiling and giggling to yourself." Tom said as he pulled into a parking spot and giggling to himself.

"Oh sorry! I was thinking back to my childhood. I just can't believe I got to actually come here!" I said showing my excitement to him.

"Well.. I am glad you're excited, but I have to tell you now. They have the Thor exhibit here....." I cut him off

"Oh really! Oh my gosh we have to see it! Oh sorry continue." I said as I trailed off and gave him my full attention.

"Well.... People are to be coming up to us and asking for pictures and autographs and all that stuff. So if at anytime you feel overwhelmed please tell me." He said with his stern tone.

"Don't worry about me! I don't care, I am just happy I am here!" I said squealing

We finally got in the tram after 30 minutes. Gosh these things take FOREVER. I am not excited about when we have to wait to go back to the parking garage. Since it was my first time here Tom promised me that we would stay from opening to closing! I am so happy right now words can't explain.

We got off the tram and went through bag check and went an got our tickets. We started walking to the main gate of the park until I heard a soft voice say hi to Tom, this girl about 15 years old was standing in front of us smiling at Tom.

Tom bent down to the girl.

"So.... I take it you're a fan." he said smiling at the girl. She nodded her head and her blue eyes lit up as Tom signed her phone case.

"Um, Tom. Can I have a picture?" She said quietly. She was pretty smart about keeping it on the down low. Don't want crazy fans coming towards us.

I took her phone from her and I snapped the picture. And smiled on how good it looked.

"Thank you so much! So... Are you guys dating?" she asked looking at me smiling kindly.

"Yes we are. What's your name? I am Marziana." I said smiling as I offered her a handshake.

"Wow. You're lucky. You guys are so cute together. You're really pretty to! oh and I am Amy, it's nice to meet you." she said accepting my offer.

"Well it was very nice to meet you Amy, now you have fun! And hopefully we'll see you later." Tom said smiling to the girl as we passed through the gate.

I can't believe the day is almost over!! It was so much fun! I want to go back. It was absolutely amazing. We went on so many rides. Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, and basically all of them! We even when to go see the Thor and Iron Man exhibit there all the kids went crazy when they saw Tom. He took lots of pictures with the kids. He was so cute with them. He is going to become a great dad someday, whoa..... did I just say that? I guess I did. I-

"So what do you wanna do now love?" Tom said as he intertwined our hands together.

"Dinner? I am pretty hungry." I said covering my stomach with my spare hand.

"Sounds good. I am pretty hungry myself." He said as we went to some of the closet restaurants.

We got our food and just sat and talking for about and hour and a half. I loved talking to him just one on one. He made me feel special. And I loved that about him. He was my special guy.