Chapter 11: California

It was the next morning and mine and Toms first complete day in California. We decided to take the whole week here since I have never been. I have heard stories from him. And they were amazing ones at that. I wake up smiling because I remembered what happened last night.

*Flashback*

And now I know that I might have a future with this man.

"Hey Tom. I am going to go ahead and head to bed alright." I yelled to him from the other room.

"Alright. Goodnight love. I........" He trailed off on saying it, maybe he was scared to say it? Or just on how I would react.

"I Love you, Tom," I said smiling to myself.

"Love you to Marziana." I could tell he was smiling by the way he said it.

*Flashback over*

" What would you like to do for our first day in California?" Tom called from the other room.

"Umm, How about Disneyland? I heard it a magical place" I replied walking up to him. Oh I hope his says yes. It has always been my dream to go there since I was little, But we never had the money to.

"Why that sounds fantastic! Let's do it!" He was extremely happy. I haven't seen him his happy since I told him that I was done waiting.

"Okay, let's do it. But first I have to get into the shower. Then get dressed and all that fun stuff." I said giggling to myself.

"Alright. I am going to go out and get us breakfast. Sound good?" He said making his way to our hotel door.

"Yup, sounds good!" I hollered from the bathroom. Wow. I am the luckiest girl in the world right now. For many reasons to. One I have Tom. Two I get to spend almost every minute of every single day with him. And Three I get to go to Disneyland with him. I just feel so blessed right now. I Love his man. He is my forever, and ever. Nothing can break us apart.

<<<

I make it out of the shower to see Tom sitting on our bed with our food.  After I was talking with him last night and we both said I love you to each other. I realized that it shouldn't be awkward sleeping in the same bed as the man you love. And if I do have a future with him I want to be able to feel comfortable with him in all situations. And I know what you're thinking no we didn't have "Funk Time" as some may call it. We just cuddled all night It was the best. I felt so safe with him.

"Now that we have finished... Are you ready to go?!" Tom had a little too much energy put into that. Never seen him that excited before.

"YES!" I said sarcastically and truthfully. Just mocking his enthusiasm. Seriously he has the best reactions ever.

"Well... If I am not mistaken. I sensed some famous Marziana sarcasm in that." He was now giving me his look of disapproval. Which just made me burst out laughing.

"Why yes, yes that was the "famous Marziana sarcasm" You're ridiculous," I said still laughing really bad.

"Careful there love, you're going to run out of breath if you keep laughing like that." He was giggling to himself. Trying his best to keep it quite so that I wouldn't notice. But I did.

"OH, come on don't act like you don't like it! I know you like it." I said giving him back sarcasm.

"I don't like it honey...... I love it. Just like many other things I love about you." He said giving me a peck on the lips. Wow.. even that made me feel like I melted.

"Oh really? ANd what other things do you love about me?" I said giving him a smirk.

"Well, your eyes, they just make me melt inside. Your smile, makes my day brighter whenever I see it come on your beautiful face. Your sarcasm, just everything about you." He said smiling truthfully. All I could do after that moment was just kiss him. I grabbed his face and forced our lips together. Something always happens when that happens. A spark just follows through my body. It's the best feeling ever.

"Oh, and one more thing......

your lips. I just love those lips of yours" He whispered into my ear, then kissed my cheek. Which caused me to blush.

"Alright then, enough flirting let's get going," I said as I grabbed his hand and we went out to the car to get to Disneyland.

I can't wait to see what else comes for us in the future. I now know.

He is the one. No doubt about it. I can see myself marrying him.