Chapter 7: How can I live?

It's been a couple days now since I told Tom about how I felt. And he has been amazing. I can tell that he is a little hurt that we aren't in a relationship. An honestly I feel the same way. I love Tom so much it may seem too soon but you just know when it happens, I always have loved him but it's been to fast and I need to know if he is the one for me....if he is my Forever and Ever.

It's another one of those days going to work and helping Tom out. But today I want to do something with him help him know that I still like him and that I just need some time.

But before I ever could he got to me first.

"Hey, uh Marziana?" Tom said with the cutest look on his face, it was like a sad puppy, which kind of concerned me.

"Yes, Tom?"

"Would you can to go to dinner with me tonight? I would like to talk to you." After he finished he started to do that perfect side smile that kills me.

"Yeah Tom. I would love to." Giving him a reassuring smile.

"Fantastic! I shall pick you up at 6:00 this evening." he looked like a little kid in a candy store with that goofy smile, but I loved it.

I got off at work at 4:00 today so it gave me plenty of time to get ready for my "date" with Tom tonight. I have to say I am extremely excited for tonight, but also very nervous. I wonder what he has to talk to me about. I hope to god it isn't bad.

Once I got home I decided to get into the shower. I mean I don't want to smell bad for him.

After my shower, I swear I was at my closet for about 40 min looking for something to wear. Thankfully I still have an hour before he shows up. I have never spent this long looking for an outfit to wear.

I finally chose my nice black dress and my dark purple wedges. I like to have some colour in what I am wearing. I curled my hair did my makeup as us girls do. I chose my favourite perfume and I was ready. Perfect timing too.

I opened the door to see Tom standing there looking as handsome as ever.

"Why Darling you look fantastic!" Tom said with his blue eyes sparkling and his amazingly white smile.

"Well you don't look too bad yourself." god Marziana is that all you got, that was horrible.

Throughout the car ride, it was kind of quiet but it wasn't the awkward quiet it was that nice kind. But once it started to get a little awkward Tom finally spoke up.

"Marziana, you really do look absolutely beautiful," he said with his cheeks starting to get a little red. I couldn't help but smile.

"Thank you, Tom, that means a lot." I bent over and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. And was he for surly blushing now. Oh, it was adorable.

We pulled up to the restaurant. He opened my door for me. God, he is such a gentleman. I really don't think I can live any longer with him being mine. I don't think I can.

We sat down and ordered our drinks and the night just off from there.

"So, Tom what did you need to talk to me about?" I said not to pushy but I just couldn't wait any longer.

"Well...... I would like to tell you that I have been thinking about you a lot lately and I just....I...." I touched his hand to let him know that it was okay. but I am getting nervous now.

"I know that you want to take your time but I just can't wait anymore whenever I see you I just can't control my feelings. Marzianna I want you to be mine and only mine. I don't want to risk my chance of losing you."

Wow...... I can't believe it. After hearing that I know I have to tell him how I see this.

"Tom.....I know exactly how you feel."

"What you do?" he said smiling a little bit.

"Yes, on our way here all I could think about is us and only us. I know I said I needed time but I don't think I can live without you. How can I live without you?"

I said starting to tear up a bit but I had to stop myself. I'm always so emotional!

"So, Marziana will you be mine? Can I call you to mine?" he said hopefully and compassionate.

"Tom it will be my pleasure to call you mine. I accept."

----------------------------------------------