Chapter 22: Forever and Always

It's been a couple days since me and Tom had a deep heart to heart with each other. I haven't been happier in my whole life. Our relationship has grown so much. I have decided to take a huge step and we have both decided that we will be moving in with each other. I'm selling my apartment so I can use the money so I can save it for something special.

Me and Tom have been talking a lot about marriage lately and it kinda gets me really excited! I seriously don't know what I would do if he did propose probably pass out! I mean who wouldn't pass out of Tom Hiddleston proposed to you. Today me and Tom are taking a moving day. He is helping me bring all of my stuff into his house and then getting me all situated. But I know it's weird but, I am moving into his guest room. Not his room. Between you and I, I'm only doing this so he can really realist if he wants me to be with him or not. So you know it's kinda like if he proposes I will move into his room. Because once your engaged your basically already committed to marring that person, so you know. I know it's confusing.

< 2 months later>

"Where do you want this?" Tom asked me as he picked up a picture of me and him kissing in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle in DisneyLand.

"Right there," I told him pointing to the side table next to my bed.

"I love that picture of us. You know?" He said walking towards me then wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I do too, with you and Disneyland in the same picture. That makes me incredibly happy. I love Disneyland and you." I said resting my head on his chest.

"I hope you love me more than Disneyland," he said giggling.

"Well......" I said lifting my head to look into his eyes.

"No, Are you serious," he said with his smile disappearing.

"I'm kidding. You're a close second. Disneyland is first." I said knowing what would nap and I got into my running stance.

"I guess I'll just have to change your mind," Tom said as he started running towards me. And I sprinted off.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled at him as he grabbed me.

"Oh I will," he said as he started tickling me.

"Stop! Okay! Okay! I love you more than Disneyland." I said laughing as he stopped. "Just not as much as Walt Disney." as I said as I got away from under him and started running for the back yard.

"Are you serious!?" Tom said laughing and started running after me.

"Of course," I said giggling as I ran around the pool. Little did I notice I slipped and almost fell in as I felt Tom grab me and pull me into him.

"Thanks," I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"My pleasure, now what were you saying?" Tom said winking at me.

"I love you more than anyone Tom," I said grabbing his face and kissing him passionately.

"I love you too Marziana," he said back.

"So, how about tonight we go have a date night?"

"Oh, I'd love that," I said as I intertwined his hands with mine.

"Okay, it's 5 o'clock now so we will leave in about an hour?" Tom said

"Sounds good!" I said as I wrapped my arm around him.

< 1 hour later>

"Are you ready?" Tom asked knocking on my door.

"Yeah!" I said looking at my self one last time. I had my favourite black fitting dress and a pair of teal shoes with a teal necklace. Tom said to dress fancy so I did. I walked out and I saw Tom standing there looking as handsome as ever.