Chapter 10: The Interview

After our date Tom drove me back to my apartment. When I got in I just flopped in the couch thinking to myself.
Oh my god. I get to go to Paris! I am honestly the luckiest woman in the world to have him.

It's about 10 pm right now and I still am packing for our trip to L.A it's about a 10 hour flight, so I am going to need to pack stuff to stay entertained even though I will have Tom next to me the whole time. Thankfully because if he wasn't next to me I wouldn't want to sleep. Who would want to fall asleep and risk the chance of accidentally wake up with your head on some strangers shoulder. Not good. So praise Jesus he will be next to me.

I finished packing and got everything ready so I decided to call Tom to see how far he is going with packing.

(On the phone)
"Hey honey, I just wanted to call and see how you are going with packing for tomorrow."

"Oh dear, I forgot to finish packing I got distracted."

"Well get going then!" I said in my "mother tone" as my sister calls it.

"I am, I am. Don't worry. But you know it would help, if I had someone here to help me." I could sense his big cheesy smile while he said that. Now to play around with him.

"Oh really do you now? Well, I could always call your sister an I can have her come over and help to finish?"

"Well darling I hoping for someone different. If you catch what I am saying."

"Oh, I am sorry I am so stupid. I will call your mom then! I forgot you like your mother better than your sister."

"You are a sarcastic one. I am sure you fully known that it was you I was talking about."

"Yes, Tom I knew it, just playing around with you. I'll be there in about 10 min."

"Yay! fantastic, I see you in a bit then."
(Phone call over)
God he is a dork.

Well now that I am going to Tom's, I pick up my suitcase and I put it in the car just in case I fall asleep there, which I am sure I will. He is going to want me to stay. I put my stuff in the car and got in and started driving over to his house.

It was about 11 now an I pulled into his driveway and made my way to the front door. He opened the door with the biggest smile and gave me a huge bear hug.

"Oh I missed you so much." He said after kissing my forehead. I playfully punched him on his shoulder.

"Dork, it's only been 3 hours," I said giggling at the end.

"3 hours is too long. Far too long," he said pulling me in for another hug.

"Well stop hugging me and let's get to packing so we can finish."
We walked up to his bedroom and to my surprise his bag was fully packed and ready.

"Tom, care to explain why your bag is already packed?"

"Oh yeah, by the way, I finished packing. I just wanted an excuse to have you over," he said with a little giggle after he finished saying it.

"Good god, you're such a weirdo. You know you could have just said Hey Marziana, yeah I did finish packing and I was wondering if you want to come over. You didn't have to lie to me."

"Sorry love, I just wasn't sure if you were going to say yes or not." He sounds guilty.

"Don't worry about it. I would have said yes no matter what. But I still think it's cute how you did that. But I just don't like that you lied." I said giving him a little half smile.

"Sorry, again I promise I won't lie to you again." He leaned in and kissed my cheek and then pulled me into a warm hug.

"I forgive you. Now what do you want to do? Watch a movie?" I said while walking over to the movie collection he had.

"Yes, let's watch a movie. What movie?" he said as he went to the closet to change.

" Umm I don't know. How about The Exorcist?" I said as I grabbed the DVD from the shelf.

"Oh darling are you sure? That one is pretty scary." He said with a worry look to his face.

"Tom, i can promise you that I will be perfectly fine." I said giggling because nothing in this world could scare me.

"Okay then, come up here and lets get this started." To be honest he sounded a little scared. Oh boy how on earth is he is going react.

The movie had started and we were now getting about half way through at this point. Poor Tom looked like a wimp next to me. I felt bad so I some points I would pretend to jump and then cuddle up to him. I know I told him not to lie to me. But I mean I kinda had to do this! I felt horrible. But oh man is he adorable. Every single time something would startle him, he would let out this cute little scream and then he cough cough manly to cover it up. God I love him. About 2 hours later the movie ended and it was pretty ate and I was getting tired. And I could tell he was to and we had a flight that left at 4am. So we needed at least a couple of hours of sleep.

"Well Tom, I enjoyed this but I am getting pretty tired, So I better get going." I said while I picked up my jacket and keys.

"But darling it super late for you to be driving. Why don't you just crash here?" He said smiling at me "I have a guest bedroom across the hall right there, I know how you are so I won't pressure you to anything you don't want to do."

"Thank you Tom, i will take up that offer and sleep in the guest bedroom, Thank you so much." I said as I made my way down the hall to the guest room. "See you tomorrow."

"Goodnight darling, love you." as he said love you, he was hesitant about it. I know he was by the tone of his voice.

"I love you to Tom." I said smiling to my self. I know he was smiling to. You wanna know why? Well his bedroom and the guest bedroom share a wall. And all I could hear from the other side was the sound of giggle and him whispering "She said she loved me back." Oh my god he is so freaking cute. And after i heard everything settle down I fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm screaming at me. I looked at the time 2am. Ugh thankfully I got at least 1 hour of sleep. I wasn't sure if Tom is up yet, so I got up form the bed and walked over to his door and knocked softly until I heard him open the door.

"Is something wrong?" He said as his rubbed his eyes and yawning.

"No sleeping beauty, it's time to get up and get ready for the airport. We have a very long day ahead of us." I said with a weak, tired laugh.

"Ugh, fine I'll be right out I am going to take a shower to try to wake up." He said whinny as he slowly walked to his bathroom.

"Okay honey, I will make us some food." I said making my way over to the kitchen. Now what to make. Maybe I will just make some oatmeal. That will keep us full before lunch on the plane. I grab the oatmeal from the cupboard and some apples and bananas from the fridge.

In about 20 minutes Tom comes out in some comfortable clothes and his sleepy face on. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest and he rested his head on mine and wrapped his arms around my waist. We stood there for about 10 min just embracing each others company. I just love being in his arms.

"Well we should get going! We don't wanna be late at all! I will drive so you can rest a little bit, you still look really tired." I said as I grabbed our food and Tom's suitcase and we made our way to my car. We got in and we had about a 30 min drive from his apartment over the airport.

We were about 10 minutes away from the airport and Tom was asleep with his hoodie and sunglasses on. I find it so funny on how celebrities have to do that so they won't get noticed. But isn't wearing a black hoodie and sunglasses more noticeable. Over all Tom looked absolutely adorable sleeping. I just love him so much. More and more each day.

We finally arrived at the airport and then we made our way through security and then made it to our gate. Thankfully it wasn't such a long wait it was only about 30 minutes. And it didn't look like many people where on our plane with time so it will be nice and quite. Both me and Tom decided to relax while we waiting for our flight to be called on for boarding. I love just sitting and relaxing with him. It feels like something I haven't felt in a really long time... He felt like home to me.